Are you looking for the list of CBSE schools in Bankura, West Bengal? Do you want to choose the best school for your child? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve created a list of CBSE schools in Bankura, WB.
In this post, you will find the following details – names of CBSE schools in Bankura, their address, origin of CBSE board of education and other details. Let us check out the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
This post has been crafted keeping the needs of students and parents in mind. Both students and parents may use this list to find a good school. You may also check – List of courses after 10th.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Bankura 2020
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Bankura –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Poabagan, Bhagabandh, Bankura, West Bengal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Cossipore, Seven Tank Estate 4, Dum Dum Road, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ordinance Factory, Dum Dum Estate, Kolkata, West Bengal
- West Point School, Kenduadihi, Bankura, West Bengal
- Manohari Devi Baija DAV Public School, Bikna, Kesiakole, Bankura, West Bengal
- Satya Narayan Academy, Ramkrishna Nagar, Narrah, Bankura, West Bengal
- St Xavier’s High School, Damodarpur, Bhagabandh, Bankura, West Bengal
- Shamayita Convent School, Amarkanan, Bankura Gangajal Ghati, Bankura, West Bengal
- DAV Public School, Megia Thermal Power Station, Bankura, West Bengal
The list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Government and private schools.
Based on the type of organization that owns the school, CBSE schools in Bankura can be classified into two main types – Government CBSE schools and private CBSE schools.
Government CBSE schools are managed by relevant wing of the Central Government of India. Private CBSE schools are managed by private educational or charitable trusts.