Hi readers! In this post, I’ve listed down some of the best CBSE schools in Beed, Maharashtra. Readers hailing from Beed and neighboring districts may use this guide to find the right school.
Here is a quick overview of CBSE board of education –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum. Also check – Best CBSE schools in Navi Mumbai.
As mentioned, CBSE board follows NCERT curriculum. This curriculum has some salient features. The main attraction if that the curriculum is quite advanced (when compared to state syllabus). You may also check – paramedical courses in India.
It is also evident that NCERT curriculum promotes in-depth learning. Thanks to this, students are able to ‘understand’ the fundamental concepts. This helps them build a strong academic foundation.
The above two factors help students perform decently in National level entrance exams. These are some of the main reasons responsible for the popularity of CBSE board.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Beed
Here’s the list of CBSE schools in Beed –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalya, Beed, Maharashtra
- Podar International School, Beed, Maharashtra
- Synergy National School, Beed, Maharashtra
- Yash International School and Junior College, Beed, Maharashtra
- Sindphana Public School, Beed, Maharashtra
- Sharda English School, Beed, Maharashtra
- Rajasthanis Podar Learning School, Beed, Maharashtra
- Dnyaneshwar Public School, Beed, Maharashtra
- Gurukul English School, Beed, Maharashtra
- Mahavir English School, Beed, Maharashtra
- New Vision Public School, Beed, Maharashtra
- BHEL Secondary School, Beed, Maharashtra
The above list has not been ranked in any order. The list consists of both Govt and private schools. Govt CBSE schools are managed by relevant branches of the Central Govt. Private CBSE schools are managed by private charitable trusts and/or educational trusts.
Both Govt and private CBSE schools share the same NCERT curriculum. Tuition fees generally varies from one school to another.Share this awesome article!