Are you looking for the list of CBSE schools in Bhadrak, Odisha? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve created a list of best CBSE schools in Bhadrak. Both students and parents may use this post to find a good school!
Here, you will find the following details – list of popular CBSE schools in Bhadrak, their address, different types of CBSE schools in Odisha and brief history of CBSE board of education. Let us start with the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Also check –
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Bhadrak
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Bhadrak –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Biras, Basudevpur, Bhadrak, Odisha
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Korkora Road, Arnapal, Bhadrak, Odisha
- St Xavier’s High School, Charampa, Bhadrak, Odisha
- SBD International School, Gelpur, Bhadrak, Odisha
- Oxford Public School, Dhamnagar, Bhadrak, Odisha
- Laxmi Narayan Public School, Sahada Sabarang, Bhadrak, Odisha
- NRI International School, Aradi Chhaka, Gelpur, Bhadrak, Odisha
- Adani Public School, Dhamra Port, Dosinga, Bhadrak, Odisha
- Durga Prasad Saraf Vidyapeeth, DP Nagar, Bhadrak, Odisha
The list consists of both Government and private CBSE schools. The list has not been ranked in any order.
CBSE schools in Bhadrak can be classified into two types – Government CBSE schools and private CBSE schools. Government CBSE schools are managed by relevant wing of the Central Government of India. On the other hand, private CBSE schools are owned and managed by private educational or charitable trusts.
Before securing admission into a school, readers may try to visit it. On visiting the school, check out aspects such as – infrastructure, amenities, fees, results, reviews and teaching staff. If you are satisfied with the results, you may select that particular school!Share this awesome article!