Are you looking for the list of best CBSE schools in Birbhum, West Bengal? Do you want to find a good school for your child? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best CBSE schools in Birbhum, WB.
You will find the following details in this post – names of best CBSE schools, their address and history of CBSE board of education. Let us take a close look at the origin of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Let us check out the list of CBSE schools in Birbhum. Here it is –
List of CBSE Schools in Birbhum
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Birbhum –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Gopalpur, Birbhum, West Bengal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Amdarpur, Barabagan, Suri, Birbhum, West Bengal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bolpur, Prantik Township, Shantiniketan, Birbhum, West Bengal
- The Heritage School, Bithikapally, Kharun Rampurhat, Birbhum, West Bengal
- UP Public School, Abdarpur, Suri, Birbhum, West Bengal
- The Levelfield School, Husnabad, Suri, Birbhum, West Bengal
- Ryan International School, Pancher Mile, Raipur, Bolpur, Birbhum, West Bengal
- Techno India Group Public School, Bolpur, Prantik Township, Shantiniketan, Birbhum, West Bengal
- Gitanjali Public School, Daikota, Deriapur, Birbhum, West Bengal
- DAV Public School, Hetampur Rajbati, Dubrajpur, Birbhum, West Bengal
The list has not been ranked in any order. CBSE schools in Birbhum, West Bengal can be broadly classified into two types – Government CBSE schools and Private CBSE schools. Government CBSE schools are owned by relevant wing of the Central Government of India. On the other hand, private CBSE schools are owned by private educational or charitable trusts.
If you want to select a good school for your child, follow these steps – visit the school and check out aspects such as – amenities, teaching staff, location, results, infrastructure, learning atmosphere etc. If you are satisified with the results, you may choose that particular school for your child.