Hi readers! In this post, I’ve created a list of CBSE schools in Chamoli, Uttarakhand. Both students and parents may use this list to find a decent school.
In this post, readers will find the following details – names of schools, their address and details about CBSE board of education. Let us take a quick look at the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
NCERT curriculum is popular for the way it approaches each subject. The curriculum has been designed to promote in-depth learning among students. You may also check – Arts courses in India.
Motivated students may use NCERT books to develop in-depth knowledge about a specific subject/topic. This is the main reason why candidates preparing for National level entrance tests use NCERT books for preparation.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Chamoli 2020
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pipalkoti, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Joshimath, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, ITBP Gaucher, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, SSb Gwaldam, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, ANM Training Centre, Patyaldhar, Gopeshwar, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- ITBP Public School, Joshimath, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Rajeev Gandhi Navodaya Vidyalaya, Gairsain, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Public School, Gopeshwar, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Public School, Langasu, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Peace Public School, Near Ganesh Mandir, Gopeshwar, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
- Jaypee Vidya Mandir, Marwari, Chamoli, Uttarakhand
The list consists of both Government and private CBSE schools. Govt schools (like KVs, JNVs, Army Schools etc) are managed by relevant wing of the Central Government. Private CBSE schools are owned by private educational or charitable trusts.
The list has not been ranked in any order. Readers may go through the entire list and choose a decent school.