Hi readers! In this post, I’ve created a list of best CBSE schools in Gajapati, Odisha. Both students and parents may use this list to find a good school.
Here, readers will find the following details – names of popular CBSE schools in Gajapati, their address and history of CBSE board of education. Let us check out the brief history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Why choose CBSE board over state board schools, some of you may ask. Well, CBSE board is well known for its curriculum – NCERT. This curriclum offers many advantages. For example – it helps develop in-depth learning among students. In-depth learning deals with understanding small details within a subject. You may also check – Best CBSE schools in Odisha.
As a result, due to NCERT curriculum, students are able to develop a strong academic foundation. This usually helps them while facing competitive exams.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Gajapati
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Gajapati –
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Betaguda, Jammi, Parlakhemundi, Gajapati, Odisha
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Parlakhemundi, Gajapati, Odisha
- Centurion Public School, Alluri Nagar, Sitapur, Uppalada, Parlakhemundi, Gajapati, Odisha
- Eklavya Model Residential School, Chandragiri, Mohina, Gajapati, Odisha
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Chheligada, Udayagiri, Gajapati, Odisha
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Gundima, Adava, Mohana, Gajapati, Odisha
The list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Govt and private CBSE schools. You may go through the entire list and choose a good school. The best way to identify a good school is by visiting the school. On visiting it, one may check out aspects such as – amenities, quality of teaching staff, quality of infrastructure, results, reviews and other factors.