Hi readers! Are you looking for the list of best CBSE schools in Haveri, Karnataka? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of CBSE schools in Haveri. Readers from Haveri and neighboring towns/villages will benefit from this post.
Here, you will find the names of popular CBSE schools in Haveri. Apart from the names of schools, you will also find their addresses.
Before heading to the meat of the matter – list of CBSE schools in Haveri – let us take a quick look at the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum.
You may also check – CBSE schools in Karnataka
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Haveri
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Haveri –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya: Virakthamath Premises, Hangal, Haveri, Karnataka
- Delhi Central School: Hunasikatti Road, Haveri, Karnataka
- Nittur Central School: Number 151, Magod Road, Ranebennur, Haveri, Karnataka
- Karnataka Public School: Shrikantappa Badavane, Hanagal Road, Haveri, Karnataka
- Sri Taralbalu School: Shantidhama Hirekerur, Haveri, Karnataka
- Om National Public School: Near St JIT College, PB Road, Ranebennur, Haveri, Karnataka
- National Public School: Near Venkateshwara Temple, Chowdeshwari Nagar, Medleri Road, Ranebennur, Haveri, Karnataka
- KLE Society’s English Medium School: Convent School Ijasi Lakamapur Road, Haveri, Karnataka
- Adarsha Central School: Rattihalli Road, Vidya Nagara, Byagdi, Haveri, Karnataka
- Bellary Rudrappa Kannada Primary School: Motebennur, Haveri, Karnataka
- Cambridge Public School, Haveri, Karnataka
- Edu Asia International Residential Karur Public School: Beside NH4, Near makanur Cross, Karur, Haveri, Karnataka
- Jain Public School: Near Mayco Factory, Chalgeri NH4 Service Road, Haveri, Karnataka
The list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Government and private CBSE schools. A Govt CBSE school is usually managed by the relevant wing of the Central Government (example – JNV). On the other hand, a private school is usually managed by private educational or charitable trusts.
Before securing admission into any school, you may visit the place. While visiting it, you may evaluate it in areas such as – infrastructure, amenities, teaching staff, support staff, results, fees etc. If you are satisfied with the observations, you may select that particular school.