Are you looking for the list of CBSE schools in Hooghly, West Bengal? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of CBSE schools in Hooghly, WB. Both students and parents may use this list to find a good school.
In this post, readers will find the following details – names of schools, their address, history of CBSE board of education and other relevant details. The main aim of this post is to help you find a decent CBSE school in Hooghly. You may also check – One year long courses in India.
Here is everything you need to know about the history of CBSE board of education –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Hooghly, WB –
List of CBSE schools in Hooghly 2020
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dihibagnan, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Tarakeswar, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Vivekananda Academy, Rajyadharpur, Bhattacharjee Garden, Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Techno India Group Public School, Golok Munshi Hospital Campus, Uttarpara, Srirampur, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Techno India Group Public School, Dharmpur Shanti Niketan, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Panisheola Indira Samriti Vidyapeeth, Panishoola, Haripal, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Swami Vivekananda Vidyamandir, Purushottampur, Singur, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Spark School, Mahanad, Polba, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Arambagh Vivekananda Academy, Arambagh, Hooghly, West Bengal
- HM Education Centre, Hindmotor, Hooghly, West Bengal
- Explore International School, Jamir Beria, Near Mallickpur Petrol Pump, Hooghly, West Bengal
The list has not been ranked in any order. The list consists of both Government and private CBSE schools.
Government CBSE schools are managed by relevant wing of the Central Government of India. JNVs and KVs are examples of Govt CBSE schools. On the other hand, private CBSE schools are managed by private educational or charitable trusts.
How to identify a good school, some of you may ask. Simply visit the school and check out aspects such as – amenities, teaching staff, infrastructure, learning atmosphere and results. A good school will perform well in the above mentioned areas.Share this awesome article!