Are you looking for the list of CBSE schools in Howrah, West Bengal? Do you want to select a good school for your child? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve created a list of best CBSE schools in Howrah, WB.
Howrah is home to some of the best CBSE schools in West Bengal. In this post, you will find the following details – names of schools, their address and details about CBSE board of education. You may also check – List of CBSE schools in WB.
Here is everything you need to know about the origin of CBSE board of education –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
CBSE schools in WB can be broadly classified into two types – Government CBSE schools and Private CBSE schools. Govt schools are managed by relevant wing of the Central Government. Private CBSE schools are managed by private educational or charitable trusts.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here is everything you need to know about it –
List of CBSE schools in Howrah
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Gangadharpur, Panchla, Howrah, West Bengal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bemangachi, Salkia, Howrah, West Bengal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Santragachi, GIP Colony, Howrah, West Bengal
- Eastern Railway Hindi School, Jenyns Road, Belur, Howrah, West Bengal
- Asian International School, Alampur, Domjur, Howrah, West Bengal
- Narayana School, Bellilious Road, Howrah, West Bengal
- Mount Litera Zee School, Surikhali, Uluberia, Howrah, West Bengal
- Guru Nanak Public School, New Kolorah, Andul Road, Alampur, Howrah, West Bengal
- Delhi Public School, Domjur, Amta Road, Howrah, West Bengal
The above list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Govt and private CBSE schools.
Readers may go through the entire list and choose a good school. A good school usually fares well in areas such as – amenities, teaching staff, infrastructure, results and learning atmosphere.