Hi readers! Are you looking for the best CBSE school in Erode? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of CBSE schools in Erode, Tamil Nadu.
Before heading to the meat of the matter – list of CBSE schools in Erode – let us take a quick look at the history of CBSE board of education. In the next section, you will find the following details – origin of CBSE board, its full form, its salient features and curriculum.
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum.
Erode is home to some of the best CBSE schools in Tamil Nadu. Students and parents have loads of schools to choose from. Under this situation, how should one select the ideal school? Here are some tips to select the right school –
While selecting a school, give attention to the following factors – quality of teaching staff, quality of support staff, amenities, fees, results, location etc. If a particular school fares well in these areas, you may secure admission in that school!
You may also check –
Come, let us check out the list of CBSE schools in Erode now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Erode
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Erode –
- Railway Mixed High School, Railway Colony, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- The Richmond Public School, Kunnathur Road, Seenapuram, Perundurai, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Veveaham Prime Academy, Uthuppalayam Village, Dhalavaipattinam, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu
- Nandha Central City School, Thirumal Nagar, Erode City Corporation, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Saratha International School, Gobi-Sathy Main Road, Akkarai Kodivery, Gobi, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Sathyam International School, Mulanur Road, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Vettuvapalayam Road, Mangalam, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu
- MRS Public School, Transport Nagar, Bobichettipalayam, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Bannari Amman Public School, Althukombai Village, Sathyamangalam Taluk, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Geethaanjali All India, Thindal, Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Ingur Village, Perundurai, Erode, Tamil Nadu
I’ve included both Government and private CBSE schools in Erode. Government CBSE schools usually function under the control and management of the Central Government. On the other hand, private CBSE schools function under the management of private charitable or educational trusts.
The list has not been ranked in any order. Readers may visit the school and rate in in areas such as – amenities, teaching staff, support staff, fees, results etc. If you are satisfied with the results, you may consider securing admission into that particular school.