Hi readers! In this post, I’ve listed down some of the best CBSE schools in Junagadh, Gujarat. Students hailing from Junagadh and its neighboring districts may use this guide to find the right school.
In this post, you will find the names of popular CBSE affiliated schools in Junagadh. Apart from the names of schools, you will also find their addresses.
Also check – Online guidance for 10th passed students
The main aim of this post is to help you find the right school. Before heading to the meat of the matter – list of CBSE schools in Junagadh – let us check out basic details about CBSE board of education. Here it is –
Also check –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962.
Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum.
Junagadh is a district in the Saurashtra region of Gujarat. This region is also home to other districts such as – Rajkot, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar etc. Students hailing from these areas will benefit from this post. You may also check – CBSE schools in Gujarat (List).
Come, let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Junagadh
Here are some of the popular CBSE affiliated schools in Junagadh –
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bilkha Road, Junagadh, Gujarat
- Ambuja Vidya Niketan, Amreli, Gujarat
- Dalmia Public School, Veraval, Junagadh, Gujarat
- Eklavya Global School, Near Khamdhrol Chowkdi, Junagadh, Gujarat
- DAV Public School, Veraval, Junagadh, Gujarat
- The Aditya Birla Public School, Veraval, Junagadh, Gujarat
- Shardagram English School, Mangrol, Junagadh, Gujarat
- Podar International School, Sukhpur, Junagadh, Gujarat
- Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Gyanbag International School, Near Gyanbag Circle, Junagadh, Gujarat
The above list consists of both Government managed and private schools. Government schools are mostly managed by relevant agency/branch/department of the Central Government (for example – KV). Private schools, on the other hand, are managed by private educational and charitable trusts.
You may go through the entire list and choose the right school. All of them fare well in areas such as – availability of skilled teaching staff, support staff and other types of amenities.Share this awesome article!