Are you looking for the list of CBSE schools in Karimnagar, Telangana? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of best CBSE schools in Karimnagar. Both students and parents may use this post to find the best school.
Readers hailing from Karimnagar and other parts of Telangana will benefit from this list. Here, you will find both Government and Private CBSE schools. You may also check – List of CBSE schools in Telangana.
Also check –
Let us take a quick look at the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum.
Okay, now you know about the origin of CBSE board, its full form, curriculum and other basic details. Let us now check out the list of CBSE schools in Karimnagar. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Karimnagar
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Karimnagar –
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, NTPC Jyothi Nagar, Ramagundam, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, IMD Aluguno, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Choppadandi, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Paramita Heritage School, Padmanagar, Karimnagar, Telangana
- KGR Public School, Mothe, Gollapally Road, Near Godavari Valley, Jagtial, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Ekashila High School, Thummanapally, Huzurabad, Karimnagar, Telangana
- English Union School, Jyothinagar, Behind Court, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Kencrest International School, Jyothinagar, Shiva Theatre Road, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Jyothishmati Academy, Nustulapur Village, Karimnagar, Telangana
- Alphores High School, Kothapally, Karimnagar, Telangana
Note: The list has not been ranked in any order. It’s a random list.
Readers may go through the entire list and choose the best school. Here’s a good idea – parents may visit the school with their child. On visiting the school, they may check out aspects such as – learning atmosphere, the campus, infrastructure, amenities, teaching staff, fees, results etc.
This will give you a better idea about the school (its learning atmosphere, teachers, culture etc). This will help you make an informed choice! All the best!