Hi readers! In this post, I’ve compiled a list of CBSE schools in Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu. Both students and parents may use this list to find the best school.
Readers looking for the list of CBSE schools in Krishnagiri will benefit from this post. Here, you will find the names of popular CBSE schools in Krishnagiri. Apart from the names of schools, you will also find their addresses. You may also check – list of courses after 12th in India.
Let us take a quick look at the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Krishnagiri 2019
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Krishnagiri –
- Sri Gurukulam Secondary School, Bagalur Road, Nallur, Hosur, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
- Sishya School, Thally Road, Hosur, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
- The Titan School, Titan Township, Hosur, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
- Sri Vijay Vidyashram, Bagalur Village, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
- Adhiyaman Public School, Malligain Nagar, Uthangarai, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
- Siddarth Village School, Madivalam, Nallur, Hosur, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
- Bharat International School, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
- Sri Chaitanya Techno School, Dinnur, Opposite El Forge, Denkanikottai, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
- St Joseph’s International School, Anchoor, Soolamalai, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
The list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Government and Private CBSE schools. Private CBSE schools are owned by private charitable or educational trusts. Govt CBSE schools are owned by relevant wing of the Central Government.
Readers may go through the entire list and choose the best school. How to select a good school, you may ask. While selecting a school, parents and students must try to visit the school. On visiting, they may check out aspects such as – infrastructure, amenities, quality of teaching staff, fees, results, reviews etc. Based on these factors, one may conclude whether the school is good or not!