Are you looking for the list of CBSE schools in Mahbubnagar, Telangana? If yes, this post will be of help to you! Here, I’ve listed down some of the best CBSE schools in Mahbubnagar.
Here, you will find the following details – history of CBSE board of education, names of popular CBSE schools in Mahbubnagar, their addresses and other details. Let us kick-off with the history section. In the next section, you will find the following details – origin of CBSE board, its full form, its curriculum and salient features. Let us start –
Also check –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum. You may also check – CBSE schools in Telangana.
Both students and parents may use this list to find the right school! Here is the list –
List of CBSE schools in Mahbubnagar
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Mahbubnagar –
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Red Cross Building, Yenugonda, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Vattem, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Tagore High School, Raghavendra Colony, Shadnagar, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Kothakota Pupils High School, Kothakota, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul School, Chennakeshav Nagar, Nagarkarnool, Nagasala, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Shloka School, Bureddypally, Jadcheria Mandal, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- MV Raman High School, Atmakur, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Mount Basil High School, Near Jolly Hills, Malleboinapally, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Shastra School, Kotra, Veldanda, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Saraswathi High School, Kondair, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Dwaraka School, Singaram Cross Road, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Geetha Shri High School, Badepally, Jadcherla, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
- Fortune Butterfly School, Kadthal Village, Amangal Mandal, Mahbubnagar, Telangana
The list consists of both Government and private CBSE schools. The list has not been ranked in any order.
Let us take a closer look at NCERT curriculum now. This curriculum is known to be far more advanced than State board curriculum. It is known to promote in-depth learning experience among students.
In other words, if used properly, NCERT books will help you develop a strong academic foundation (of each subject). In-depth learning has many advantages. It helps students perform well in National level competitive exams.Share this awesome article!