Hi readers! In this post, I’ve compiled a list of CBSE schools in Mandya, Karnataka. Readers hailing from Mandya and neighboring towns/villages will benefit from this post.
In this post, you will find the names of best CBSE schools in Mandya. Apart from the names of schools, you will also find their addresses.
You may also check – CBSE schools in Mangalore
Before heading to the meat of the matter – list of CBSE schools in Mandya – let us take a closer look at the brief history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
Also check –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum. Also check – Best CBSE schools in Kuwait.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Mandya
Here’s the list of CBSE schools in Mandya –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Mandya, Karnataka
- Maharshi Valmiki Central School, Mandya, Karnataka
- STG Public School, Mandya, Karnataka
- Parivarthana School, Mandya, Karnataka
- Oxford Public School, Mandya, Karnataka
- Montfort Vidyasagar, Mandya, Karnataka
- Aishwarya International Public School, Mandya, Karnataka
- Akshara International Public School, Mandya, Karnataka
- Green Valley Central School, Mandya, Karnataka
- Ellen School, Mandya, Karnataka
- Chinmaya VIdyalaya, Mandya, Karnataka
- Concorde International School, Mandya, Karnataka
- LKR English Medium Higher Primary School, Mandya, Karnataka
- Jnana Bandhu Vidyalaya, Mandya, Karnataka
The list consists of both Government and private schools. The list has not been ranked in any order.
Why choose CBSE board, you may ask. Choosing CBSE board won’t disappoint you at all! NCERT curriculum has been showed to promote in-depth learning among students. A decently talented student will be able to build a strong academic foundation using this curriculum.
As a result, they will be able to perform well in competitive examinations. How to identify a good school, you may ask. The best way to gauge the quality of a school is by evaluating it in areas such as – amenities, infrastructure, teaching staff, support staff, results etc. This evaluation process will give you a good idea about the quality of the school.Share this awesome article!