Are you looking for the list of CBSE schools in Nadia, West Bengal? Do you want to select the best school for your child? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve created a list of CBSE schools in Nadia, WB.
Both parents and students may benefit from this list. The post consists of details such as – names of CBSE schools, their address and details about the origin of CBSE board of education. You may also check – Merchant Navy courses.
Here is everything you need to know about the origin of CBSE board of education –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Nadia 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, BSF, Krishna Nagar, Shimultalia, Nadia, West Bengal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ranaghat, Satigacha, Anulia, Nadia, West Bengal
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalyani, Opposite JNM Hospital, Nadia, West Bengal
- Vivekananda Academy, Betai, Nadia, West Bengal
- Kalyani Central Model School, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal
- Krishnagar Public School, Palpara More, Nadia, West Bengal
- Satish Chandra Memorial School, Pumlia, Chakdaha, Nadia, West Bengal
- Oriental Public School, Industrial Growth Centre, Phase 3, Nadia, West Bengal
- Bhaktivedanta National School, Mayapur, Nadia, West Bengal
- JRS Public School, Uttarpanchpota, Nadia, West Bengal
- Chakdaha Model School, Chakdaha, Nadia, West Bengal
- Ideal School, Opposite Kalyani Shilpanchal Railway Station, Nadia, West Bengal
The list has not been ranked in any order. Readers may go through the entire list and choose a good school.
How to identify a good school, some of you may ask. Simply visit the school and check out aspects such as – amenities, teaching staff, infrastructure, results, learning atmosphere etc. A good school usually fares well in the above mentioned areas.