Are you looking for the list of best CBSE schools in Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu? Do you want to select the best school for your child? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best CBSE schools in Nagapattinam.
Before checking out the list of schools, let us take a closer look at the brief history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum.
In the recent past, many new CBSE schools have popped up across Tamil Nadu. This increase in the number of CBSE schools has resulted in confusion among students and parents.
You may also check – Technical Diploma courses in India
The main aim of this list is to help you choose the right school. Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Nagapattinam 2019
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Nagapattinam –
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Vaira Maligai Kadambady, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Vadakudi Road, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- AJC Public School, Raja Nagar Saveriar Kovil, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- Alagu Jothi Academy, Karuvazhakkari, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- St Michael’s Academy, 41 South Street, Karuvelangadai, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- Point Calimere International School, Karuvapalam, Vedaranyam, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- Ideal School, West Street, Ammakullam, Nalluthudi, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- Good Samaritan Public School, Thenpathy Sirkali, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- Everest Kenbridge School, Maraiyur Road, Sitharkadu, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
The list has not been ranked in any order. Readers may go through the entire list and choose the best school. How to identify a good school, you may ask. It is simple – visit the school and rate in it areas such as – infrastructure, teaching staff, amenities, fees, results, location etc. If you are satisfied with the results of this analysis, you may select that school!