Hi readers! In this post, I’ve listed down some of the best CBSE schools in Nanded, Maharashtra. This post is a part of my – CBSE schools in India – series. Under this series, I’ve been compiling district-wise lists of CBSE schools in Indian states and UTs. In this post, we will deal with Nanded district in Maharashtra state.
In this post, I’ve listed down both Government and private schools. The main aim of this list is to help you choose the right school. You may also check – list of courses after 10th class in India.
Why is choosing the right school such an important task. The type of school you choose will play an important role in your life. School is where you will learn things and take part in extra-curricular activities. A good school can help you perform well in academics and other activities.
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962.
Come, let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Nanded
Here are some of the popular CBSE schools in Nanded –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Biloli, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, CRPF Mudkhed, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Taroda, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Podar International School, Purna Road, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Wellington International School, Wadi, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Oxford International School, Pawde Wadi Road, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Oxford The Global School, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Panacea International School, Nanded Latur Road, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Eklavya Residential School, Kinwat, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Gyan Mata VIdya Vihar, Nasratpur, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Hizon Discovery Academy, Vishnupuri, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Nagarjuna Public School, Kautha, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Kids Kingdom Public School, Malegaon Road, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Sana International School, Wajegaon by-pass road, Nanded, Maharashtra
The list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Government and private schools. Readers may go through the list and choose the right school.
If necessary, they may visit the school and rate it in areas such as – amenities, teaching staff, support staff, location, reputation etc. If a school performs well in these areas of evaluation, you may go ahead and secure admission in it!