Hi readers! In this post, I’ve listed down some of the best CBSE schools in Puri, Odisha. Both students and parents may use this list to find an ideal CBSE school!
Here, you will find the following details – names of CBSE schools in Puri, their address and other details. Let us take a quick look at the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Let us check out the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Puri
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Puri –
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Talbania, Puri, Odisha
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, INS Chilka, Balugaon, Puri, Odisha
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Puri, Odisha
- The Aditya Birla Public School, Puri, Odisha
- St Xavier’s High School, Puri, Odisha
- Prabhushree English Medium School, Puri, Odisha
- Chandra Sekhar Academy, Puri, Odisha
- DAV Public School, Water Works Road, Puri, Odisha
- DAV Public School, Nimapara, Puri, Odisha
- Mothers Public School, Puri, Odisha
- Ghanashyam Hemlata Vidya Mandir, Puri, Odisha
The list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Government and Private CBSE schools. Readers may go through the entire list and choose an ideal school.
CBSE board has become quite popular among students and parents. Advanced curriculum is one of the major factors responsible for this trend. NCERT curriculum is quite advanced when compared to Odisha state board curriculum.
NCERT curriculum promotes in-depth learning and understanding (of concepts) among students. In the long run, this helps students develop a strong academic foundation.
As a result, candidates who use NCERT curriculum well tend to perform well at National level entrance exams! How to identify a good school, some of you may ask. You may simply visit the school and check out factors such as – infrastructure, amenities, teaching staff, results etc. You may use these factors to identify a good school.