Are you looking for the list of CBSE schools in Rayagada, Odisha? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve created a list of best CBSE schools in Rayagada. Both students and parents may use this post to find a decent school!
As I mentioned before, both students and parents may benefit from this post. This post has been crafted keeping their needs in mind. You may also check – Best CBSE schools in Odisha.
In this post, readers will find the following details – names of CBSE schools in Rayagada, their address, history of CBSE board of education and more. Let us take a quick look at the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Rayagada
Here is the list of CBSE schools in Rayagada –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam, Rayagada, Odisha
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Municipal Campus, Rayagada, Odisha
- Vidya Niketan Public School, Gunupur, Rayagada, Odisha
- Lakshmipat Singhania Public School, Jaykaypur, Rayagada, Odisha
- Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Rayagada, Odisha
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Kaithapadar, Rayagada, Odisha
- Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama School, Hatamuniguda, Rayagada, Odisha
- St Xavier High School, New Colony, Rayagada, Odisha
- Aditya Birla Public School, Doraguda, Kucheipadar, Rayagada, Odisha
- Green Valley Public School, Penta, Rayagada, Odisha
- Gandhi Public School, Sriramalingeswar Temple Avenue, Rayagada, Odisha
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Theruballi, Rayagada, Odisha
- Centurion Public School, IDCO Industrial Area, Pitamahal, Rayagada, Odisha
The list consists of both Government and private CBSE schools. Government CBSE schools are owned by relevant wing of the Central Government of India. On the other hand, private CBSE schools are owned by private educational or charitable trusts.