Hi readers! In this post, I’ve created a list of CBSE schools in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. Here, readers will find the following details – names of schools, their address and other important details.
Let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
Best CBSE schools in Roorkee
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Number 1, BEG and Centre, Roorkee Cantt, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Number 2, BEG and Centre, Roorkee Cantt, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- Army Public School, BEG Centre, Roorkee Cantt, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- Greenway Modern School, New Haridwar Road, Adarsh Nagar, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- Mount Litera Zee School, 03 Milestone, Opposite NIH Colony, Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- St John’s School, Behind Oriental Bank, Rampur Crossing, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- St Ann’s Secondary School, 45 Civil Lines, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- St Marks Academy, Midway Roorkee and Mangalpur Delhi Road, Milapnagar, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
The list consists of both Government and private CBSE schools. The list has not been ranked in any order. Let us take a quick look at the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board.
Why choose CBSE board over state board schools, some of you may ask. The main reason why you should go for CBSE board is – NCERT curriculum. This curriculum is far more advanced than State board syllabus. If used properly, NCERT curriculum can help students develop strong academic foundation. The syllabus focuses extensively on the basic concepts and fundamentals.
A strong academic foundation can help students face competitive exams with confidence. This is the main reason why candidates preparing for competitive exams refer NCERT books!