Have you passed 12th standard? Do you want to pursue GNM course after 12th? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of best GNM colleges in Alappuzha, Kerala.
Both students and parents may use this list to find a good GNM college. In this post, I’ve covered the following details – list of GNM colleges in Alappuzha, admission process, course details and more.
Let us check out the list of colleges now –
List of GNM colleges in Alappuzha
- Government School of Nursing, Alappuzha
- School of Nursing, VSM Hospital, Mavelikkara, Alappuzha
- St Thomas Medical Mission School of Nursing, Kattanam, Alappuzha
- St Sebastians Visitation Hospital School of Nursing, Arthinkal, Alappuzha
- Century School of Nursing, Chengannur
- Josco School of Nursing, Edappon
- KV School of Nursing, Alappuzha
- SNMM School of Nursing, Cherthala, Alappuzha
- SKP School of Nursing, Sreekandapuram, Alappuzha
- SH School of Nursing, Cherthala, Alappuzha
- Kuriakose Chavara Memorial School of Nursing, Nooranad, Alappuzha
- Mother Chantal School of Nursing, Alappuzha
Let us take a close look at the course details now. GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery. It is a diploma course. In other words, it is a Diploma nursing education program.
The course is 3.5 years long. Students who have passed 12th Science with PCB subjects are eligible to pursue this course. However, eligibility criteria may vary from one institute to another. Some institutes are known to accept students who have passed 12th standard (any stream).
Let us take a close look at the admission process now. In order to get into a good GNM college, you must crack relevant selection test. Usually, a merit list is formed to carry out the admission process. Merit list of formed on the basis of marks scored by candidates in relevant board examination.
However, admission process may vary from one institute to another. Some colleges are known to have direct admission process. But if you want to get into a good college, you must go through merit based admission process.