Have you passed 12th standard? Do you want to pursue GNM course? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of GNM colleges in Kannur, Kerala.
GNM is a diploma nursing program. After completing this course, a candidate may build a decent career in nursing domain.
This post has been crafted keeping the needs of nursing education aspirants in mind. After going through this post, readers may find a decent college in Kannur.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of GNM colleges in Kannur, admission process, course details, further studies and career prospects. You will find all the important details that you need to know about the course and colleges in Kannur.
Let us check out the list of colleges now –
List of GNM colleges in Kannur
- Government School of Nursing, Kannur
- School of Nursing, Academy of Medical Science, Pariyaram
- School of Nursing, Cooperative Hospital, Thalassery
- Thaliparamba Cooperative Hospital Society Limited, Kannur
- AKG Memorial Cooperative School of Nursing, Kannur
- BKJM School of Nursing, Kannur
- School of Nursing, Indira Gandhi Cooperative Hospital, Kannur
- Koyili School of Nursing, Kannur
- Christuraj School of Nursing, Kannur
- School of Nursing, Dhanalakshmi Hospital, Kannur
- School of Nursing, Ashirwad Hospital, Kannur
- Lourde School of Nursing, Kannur
- School of Nursing, St Martin De Porres Hospital, Kannur
The list has not been ranked in any order. The list contains names of private and government nursing colleges.
Let us take a close look at the course details now. GNM is a diploma course. It stands for General Nursing and Midwifery. The course is 3.5 years long. Candidates who have passed 12th Science with PCB subjects are eligible to pursue this course.
However, eligibility criteria may vary from one college to another. Some institutes are known to accept candidates who have passed 12th class (any stream).
After completing GNM, a candidate may apply for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) admission. In this way, he/she may complete Bachelor’s Degree in nursing!
After completing GNM course, candidates may find a decent job in areas such as – hospitals, clinics, healthcare institutes, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers etc.Share this awesome article!