Have you passed 12th standard? Are you looking for the list of GNM colleges in Kollam, Kerala? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of best GNM colleges in Kollam.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of top GNM colleges in Kollam, basic details about GNM course and career prospects. In short, candidates who are interested in pursuing GNM course will benefit from this post.
Come, let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of GNM colleges in Kollam 2020
- Government School of Nursing, Kollam
- Government Nursing School of SC/ST Asramam
- VNSS College of Nursing, Kollam
- Bishop Benzigers School of Nursing, Kollam
- CSI School of Nursing, Kundara, Kollam
- Vijaya School of Nursing, Kottarakkara, Kollam
- Upasana School of Nursing, Kollam
- Dr Nairs School of Nursing, Kollam
- KNS School of Nursing, Kottarakkara, Kollam
- Travancore School of Nursing, Kollam
- St Josephs School of Nursing, Anchal, Kollam
- Kristhu Jayanthi School of Nursing, Thevalakkara, Kollam
- Lourdes School of Nursing, Holycross Hospital, Kottiyam, Kollam
- Royal School of Nursing, Chathannoor, Kollam
- R Sankar Memorial School of Nursing, Kollam
- Mar Ivanios School of Nursing, Perumpuzha, Kollam
- Mercy School of Nursing, Kottarakkara, Kollam
- Pranavam School of Nursing, Punalur, Kollam
- Parabrahma School of Nursing, Oachira, Kollam
- MTM School of Nursing, Sasthamkotta, Kollam
- NS School of Nursing, Palathara, Kollam
The list contains names of government and private nursing colleges. The list has not been ranked in any order. Readers may go through the entire list and find a decent college.
Let us take a close look at GNM course now. What is the full form of GNM, some of you may ask. GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery. It is a diploma nursing program. You may also check – List of courses after 10th.
Eligibility criteria: Candidates who have passed 12th Science with PCB subjects are eligible to pursue this course. However, eligibility criteria may vary from one institute to another. Many GNM colleges are known to accept candidates who have passed 12th class (any stream).
Duration: GNM course is 3.5 years long. The curriculum consists of classroom lectures and practical training lab sessions.
What after GNM, some of you may ask. After completing GNM course, candidates may pursue B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) course. In this way, they may acquire a Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, which will further boost their career prospects!Share this awesome article!