Are you looking for the list of best GNM colleges in Malappuram, Kerala? Do you want to pursue GNM course from a good college? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of best GNM colleges in Malappuram.
This post has been crafted keeping the needs of nursing education aspirants in mind. Here, readers will find the following details – list of GNM colleges in Malappuram, admission process, course details and career prospects. You may also check – Nursing colleges in Kerala.
Also check –
Here is the list of GNM colleges in Malappuram –
List of GNM colleges in Malappuram
- Government School of Nursing, Manjeri, Malappuram
- EMS Cooperative Nursing School, Malappuram
- PMSA School of Nursing, Malappuram
- NIMS School of Nursing, Wandoor, Malappuram
- Moulana School of Nursing, Perinthalmanna
- Al Shifa School of Nursing, Perinthalmanna
- Dr NKMM Schoool of Nursing, Valanchery, Malappuram
- MKH School of Nursing, Thirurangadi, Malappuram
- MES Nursing School, Palanchode, Perinthalmanna
- MB School of Nursing, Malappuram
- KPM School of Nursing, Malappuram
- KMH MSM School of Nursing, Manjeri, Malappuram
The list consists of government and private GNM colleges. The list has not been ranked in any order.
GNM is a general nursing program. When it comes to the format of the course, GNM is a diploma program. The course duration is 3.5 years.
Minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course is – completed 12th Science with PCB subjects. However, eligibility criteria may vary slightly from one college to another. Some colleges are known to accept 12th passed (any stream) candidates.
In order to get into a good college, one must go through merit based admission process. Admission or selection process may vary from one college to another though!
After completing GNM course, a candidate may apply for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) admission. It will help him/her earn a Bachelor’s Degree in nursing!
Let us talk about career prospects now. After completing GNM, one may find work at healthcare establishments such as – hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, dispensaries, community healthcare centers, municipal healthcare centers etc.Share this awesome article!