Have you passed 12th standard? Do you want to pursue GNM course after 12th? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of top GNM colleges in Pathanamthitta, Kerala.
Nursing is a popular choice among Indian students. In India, students have access to different types of nursing programs. These nursing programs cover different academic levels such as – UG (undergraduate), PG (postgraduate) and Doctoral Degree level.
These programs are also available in multiple formats such as – Certification, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PG Diploma, PG Certification and Doctoral Degree programs! In this post, we will deal with Diploma level course of GNM.
The main aim of this post is to help you find a decent GNM college in Pathanamthitta. Come, let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of GNM colleges in Pathanamthitta 2020
- Government School of Nursing, Pathanamthitta
- Archana College of Nursing, Pathanamthitta
- Thiruvalla Medical Mission, Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta
- Holy Cross School of Nursing, Pathanamthitta
- NSS Medical Mission Hospital, Pandalam, Pathanamthitta
- St Thomas School of Nursing, Malakkara, Chengannoor, Pathanamthitta
- St Gregorious School of Nursing, Parumala, Pathanamthitta
- Poyyanil School of Nursing, Kozhenchery, Pathanamthitta
- School of Nursing, Fellowship Hospital, Kumbanad, Pathanamthitta
- School of Nursing, MGM Muthoot, Pathanamthitta
- Pushpagiri School of Nursing, Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta
- School of Nursing, Archana Hospital, Pandalam, Pathanamthitta
- School of Nursing, Chitra Multispecialty Hospital, Pathanamthitta
Let us take a close look at the course details now. GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery. It is a diploma course. In other words, it is a Diploma nursing education program.
The course is 3.5 years long. Students who have passed 12th Science with PCB subjects are eligible to pursue this course. However, eligibility criteria may vary from one institute to another. Some institutes are known to accept students who have passed 12th standard (any stream).
What after completing GNM, some of you may ask. After completing this course, a candidate may work at healthcare establishments such as – hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, old age homes, rehabilitation centers etc.
GNM graduates may also apply for higher studies (nursing). They may pursue B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) after completing GNM course.Share this awesome article!