Do you want to check Banas Bank account balance by giving a missed call? Are you searching for the missed call balance enquiry number of Banas Bank? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve provided the missed call balance checking number of Banas Bank.
If you are a savings or current account holder with Banas Bank, this post will be of help to you. After going through this post, you will be able to check your bank account balance just by giving a missed call! You may also check – Missed call balance checking numbers. For BoB customers – Bank of Baroda missed call balance.
Come, let us check out the missed call balance checking number of Banas Bank. Here it is –
Banas Bank missed call balance enquiry number
The missed call balance enquiry number of Banas Bank is – 8506889944.
Are you wondering about how the missed call balance checking process works? Find it out in the next section –
Banas Bank Missed call balance checking process
- Your mobile number must be registered with the bank. Missed call balance enquiry service will only work when you dial it from your registered mobile number.
- Using your registered mobile number, dial the missed call balance enquiry number of registered bank.
- The call will get disconnected automatically.
- You will get an SMS that contains your account balance.
How to register your mobile number for using Banas Bank missed call balance service?
- Visit your bank’s home branch.
- Fill up the KYC form.
- Mention the mobile number that you want to get registered with the bank.
- Submit the KYC form and wait for the bank to update the details.
Note: You may even update your registered mobile number via mobile banking application or internet banking facility. Many banks offer internet & mobile based services for updating customer contact details.Share this awesome article!