Do you want to download the refund claim form on Sahara refund portal? Do you want to submit your claim form properly? Or are you looking to make changes or corrections to your claim form? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, you will find all the important details that you need to know about the Sahara portal refund claim form – download, submission, correction & more.
In this post, readers will find the following details –
- How to download the Sahara refund claim form
- Filling-up the form correctly
- Submitting the form
- Making changes/correction to the form
Also check –
Table of Contents
- What is Sahara refund portal?
- How to download Sahara claim refund application form?
- How to fill-up the Sahara refund claim application form?
- Edit/make correction/changes to the Sahara refund claim form
- Change the bank account details
What is Sahara refund portal?
It is a portal that has been developed by CRCS, Government of India. This portal has been created to accept claim requests from customers who have lost their money to various Sahara investment schemes.
The portal is managed by the CRCS, Government of India. The portal aims to collect claim request from various eligible applicants, verify and process the claim request and disburse the refund to their respective bank accounts.
The portal lets users perform the following tasks –
- Register for Sahara refund
- Login using valid credentials
- Download & submit claim form
- Track refund status
- Obtain refund to bank account
It is a one-stop solution to Sahara scheme-related issues. It aims to process claim requests quickly and accurately.
How to download Sahara claim refund application form?
Follow these steps to download the claim form –
- Visit the Sahara refund portal – https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/
- Find the registration link and click on it – https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register
- On the registration form, enter the last 4-digits of your Aadhaar number and your mobile number that is linked to Aadhaar card
- Click on the generate OTP button
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and proceed
- On the dashboard, locate the link to download the claim application form
- Download the claim application form
Unable to download the claim form
- If you are unable to download the claim form, simply try to refresh the webpage and try to download again
- If the issue persists, try to change the web browser that you are using (use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- If the issue still persists, wait for 10-15 minutes, refresh the webpage and try to download the form again
How to fill-up the Sahara refund claim application form?
Follow these steps to fill-up your Sahara claim form properly –
- Download the claim form from the portal (by following the steps mentioned above)
- On the form, enter the requested details correctly (name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, membership number, deposit account number, PAN card number etc
- Attach your latest passport-size photograph on the designated space
- Make sure that all the details entered are correct and legible
- Scan the claim form after checking it
- Upload the scanned form along with the required documents
Documents required to be submitted on the portal
Make sure that you submit/upload the following documents –
- Deposit certificate or passbook (file size within 200 kb)
- Fully filled claim request form (file size within 2 MB)
- PAN card (if the amount is greater than 50,000 INR) (file size within 50 kb)
The documents can be uploaded in any of the following formats – PDF/PNG/JPEG/JPEG2. Please make sure that the scanned documents are within the size requirements mentioned on the portal and in any of the recommended format.
Claim submission confirmation
On submitting the claim form successfully, a user will receive an SMS on his/her registered mobile number.
Refund claim approval notification
- The portal will take 30 days to verify the claim form
- On successful verification, it will take another 15 days to process the refund
- In total, it will take 45 days to complete the whole process
- Once the refund is approved, user will get an SMS on the registered mobile number as well as email
What to do in case of multiple deposit accounts?
In case of multiple deposit accounts, a user need not upload separate claim form for each deposit account! He/she has to submit just one claim form. But provide details about all the deposits on that form. And submit/upload supporting documents (like certificate of deposit or passbook individually for each account.
Submitting physical copy of the claim form
Unfortunately, the entire claim submission process is an online process. One cannot submit the physical copy at CRCS office.
Edit/make correction/changes to the Sahara refund claim form
- While entering details online, a user may make corrections on the portal’s interface
- A user may even logout in-between the session, exit the portal, come back later and resume the form-filling process
- Once the form has been submitted an acknowledgement number will be generated
- Once the acknowledgement number has been generated, no further changes can be made to the claim form
- In such cases, you may call the toll-free numbers – 1800-103-6891 or 1800-103-6893 – and seek assistance
Change the bank account details
- Before submitting the claim form, a user may change his/her Aadhaar seeded bank account number
- The bank account should be an Aadhaar seeded bank account (it is a bank account that is linked to the user’s Aadhaar account)
- After submitting the claim form, it is not possible to change the bank account number