Have you lost your hard-earned money to the Sahara investment scheme? Have you applied for Sahara refund process? Are you looking for the customer care details related to the Sahara refund portal? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve covered all the customer service details – toll-free numbers, emails, links and useful resources related to the Sahara refund portal as well as process.
In this post, readers will find the following details – Sahara refund portal registration process, login process, customer service details (contact number, email and helpful links), process to track refund (checking status of refund) and additional information.
Also check –
First of all, let us check out all the information about the Sahara refund portal registration and login processes. Here is everything you need to know about it –
Table of Contents
- Official Sahara refund portal (all details)
- Sahara refund portal registration process
- Sahara refund portal login process
- How to apply for Sahara refund on the portal?
- Documents required for Sahara refund application/claim
- How to check Sahara refund status?
- When will I get my refund after submitting the claim form?
- I haven’t got any refund even after 45 days of submitting the claim form
- Sahara refund portal customer care number, email & customer service helpline
Official Sahara refund portal (all details)
Here is the link to the official Sahara refund portal created and managed by the Government of India – https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/.
Customers who have lost their money to the infamous Sahara investment scheme may access this postal to find all the important details that they need to know about their Sahara refund application. They may also access the portal to register or login to their respective accounts.
Sahara refund portal registration process
Here’s the official link to register on the Sahara refund portal – https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register.
Visit the above-mentioned link and access the registration form. Enter the last 4-digits of your Aadhaar number and enter your mobile number that is linked to your Aadhaar card. Click on the ‘Get OTP’ option and enter the OTP received on your mobile number. You will be taken through the registration process by the portal.
Sahara refund portal login process
After successfully registering on the portal, a user may use this link to login again on the portal – https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Login.
You will be asked to enter the last 4-digits of your Aadhaar number and your mobile number (registered with Aadhaar) to login to your account.
How to apply for Sahara refund on the portal?
Follow these steps to apply for refund on the portal –
- Register on the official Sahara refund portal
- Login using your valid credentials
- Access the refund application option
- Download the claim form
- Fill-up all the relevant information and attach your recent passport-size photograph
- Scan and submit your refund application form online (along with all the required documents)
Documents required for Sahara refund application/claim
Here’s the list of important documents required to initiate the claim process –
- Deposit certificate or passbook (file size within 200 kb)
- Claim request form (file size within 2 MB)
- PAN card (if the amount is greater than 50,000 INR) (file size within 50 kb)
The documents can be uploaded in any of the following formats – PDF/PNG/JPEG/JPEG2.
How to check Sahara refund status?
Follow these steps to check your Sahara refund status on the portal –
- Login using your valid credentials
- Access the ‘track refund status’/’application status’ option on the portal
- Enter valid information (policy number, reference number or other information)
- Submit the information and access your refund status
Once your claim has been approved, you will also be informed about the refund through other means (such as SMS, email or other means).
When will I get my refund after submitting the claim form?
You’ll get your refund (in your Aadhaar-seeded bank account) 45 days after successfully submitting the claim form.
I haven’t got any refund even after 45 days of submitting the claim form
In this case, the issue may be related to the claim form. Make sure that you filled up the claim form properly. Make sure that all the data entered was current. Also ensure that you uploaded the documents in the correct format and within the size limits mentioned here.
After checking all the details mentioned above, you may contact the customer service number of Sahara refund portal and ask for an update regarding your claim form and its status.
Sahara refund portal customer care number, email & customer service helpline
Here’s everything you need to know about the customer care services offered by the portal –
Sahara refund portal toll-free phone number/contact number
Here’s the official customer care numbers of the Sahara refund portal and process –
Atal Akshay Urja Bhavan
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Behind NIA Building, New Delhi – 110003.Share this awesome article!