Have you successfully applied for Sahara refund claim? Have you received the claim form submission acknowledgement number? Do you want to track your refund status now? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled all the important details that you need to know about tracking Sahara refund status after submitting your claim form.
First of all, you must ensure that your claim form has been submitted successfully. Let us find out more about it first.
Also check –
Table of Contents
Are you eligible to claim refund on Sahara refund portal?
You are eligible to apply for Sahara refund process if you have money invested in the scheme and have supporting documents to prove your claim. The Sahara refund portal will help you claim the refund.
Simply follow these steps to register on the Sahara refund portal and submit your claim form –
- Register on the Sahara refund portal
- Complete the refund claim form and take its printout
- Attach your recent passport-size photo on the appropriate space
- Scan the duly-filled claim form
- Upload the filled-up claim form and supporting documents
Claim submission acknowledgement
On submitting the claim form successfully, you will receive an SMS confirming the same. The SMS contains an acknowledgement number, which indicates that your form has been submitted successfully.
After form-submission, it will undergo verification. After verification, you will be able to know whether you are eligible for the refund or not.
Verification of the refund claim form
Sahara Societies will verify the claim and process it in 30 days (after successfully submitting the claim form).
Processing the refund claim request
After verification by Sahara Societies, your claim form will be verified and processed by an authorized verifier and CRCS. This process will take another 30 days. After this process, you will receive the refund in your Aadhaar seeded bank account.
Steps to track Sahara refund status
Follow these steps to track or check your Sahara refund status –
- Access the CRCS Sahara refund portal
- Click on the login option
- In the login form, enter the last 4-digits of your Aadhaar number & mobile number
- Generate the OTP. It will be sent to your Aadhaar-linked mobile number
- Enter the OTP and proceed to login
- In the dashboard, you may see the present status of your Sahara refund claim
Alternate ways to check Sahara refund status
- Users will receive updates via SMS and email whenever the claim form is approved (by Sahara Societies, authorized verifier & CRCS)
- Users may also dial any of these toll-free numbers – 1800-103-6891 or 1800-103-6893 to chat with customer support agents and track the status of his/her refund claim
I’m unable to track my claim’s status
If you haven’t received any SMS or email, login to the Sahara refund portal. In the dashboard, you may check the current status of the claim application.
You may even dial the toll-free numbers mentioned above to talk to customer service agents. They will help you check the status of your refund application.Share this awesome article!