Are you searching for the customer care number of WhatsApp in Germany? Are you facing any data, payment, profile or connectivity related issue on WhatsApp in Germany and need immediate support from a customer support agent? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled all the customer support numbers, resources & tips belonging to WhatsApp in Germany.
In this post, we will deal with topics such as – WhatsApp Germany customer care number, WhatsApp Germany customer support e-mail, tips to solve issues such as – banned profile, payment related issue and more.
Also check –
Let us begin now –
Table of Contents
- WhatsApp Germany customer care, support, helpline & service number and email id
- WhatsApp Germany Payment related issue
- Banned WhatsApp account/number recovery helpline/customer care/customer service in Germany
WhatsApp Germany customer care, support, helpline & service number and email id
|Sr No||Type of customer service||Details|
Customer care/helpline/toll-free number in Germany
|No official phone call support available|
Email id/address in Germany
While using WhatsApp to make a payment, you may run into different types of problems such as – payment failed, amount debited from your account & didn’t reach the receiver, wrong amount debited, unauthorized payment etc. In this case, it is better to go through the official channel of support. Just tap on the payment message and you will find an option named ‘help’. Click on help and you will be able to have access to support.
Banned WhatsApp account/number recovery helpline/customer care/customer service in Germany
This may have happened due to the following reasons –
- Trying to add too many people into multiple groups
- Trying to spam on the messaging platform
- Sharing inappropriate things
- Your account must have received multiple negative feedbacks & reports from users
- Sending suspicious links, viruses or malware through the platform
- Other reasons
If you want to recover or reinstate your account, try to reach out to the customer care email address – email@example.com. State the reason as to why they must reinstate your account. The final decision pertaining to your account rests on the shoulders of authorities reviewing accounts at WhatsApp.Share this awesome article!