Odisha Government offers many scholarships to deserving candidates. These scholarships are available across different types of academic programs. In this post, we will check out scholarships for Polytechnic courses and Diploma education.
Here are some relevant details for you – Scholarships after 10th in India & scholarships after 12th in India.
Students from Odisha will benefit from this post. Here, you will be able to find the prominent scholarships and financial assistance provided by the Government. These scholarships and assistance will ease the burden on students as well as their parents.
Polytechnic Colleges in Odisha are known to offer job oriented Diploma courses. Students interested in pursuing one such course may secure admission in a relevant College/Institute.
In order to encourage students and ease the financial burden on them, the authorities have come up with different plans, schemes and scholarships. I’ve listed some such prominent plans and scholarships in this guide. Here they are –
Odisha Polytechnic Scholarships, Schemes and Plans
- One time scholarship of 6000 INR to toppers in each semester. Under this scheme, a reward of 6000 INR will be awarded to the topper (in each semester). This scholarship can be availed after securing admission (you must top the class though).
- National Scholarship or Junior Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded on the basis of marks scored in board examination.
- TFW scheme. Click on the link to get more details about this scheme.
- Merit-cum-poverty scholarship for 10% students in every discipline in each Government Polytechnic Institute.
- Scholarships by the Government for SC/ST/SEBC/Minority candidates.
- Financial assistance to complete the studies, if the student’s parent/financial guardian dies during the study period.