In this post, I’ve listed down some of the best vocational training colleges in Haryana. This post will be of help to 8th, 10th and 12th pass students. Apart from the names of training centers, I’ve also provided details about courses, eligibility criteria and duration.
Haryana is home to many vocational training institutes. Government, aided, private – there exists different types of training centers in Haryana. Choosing the right institute is not an easy task. But it can be done if one follows certain steps and procedures.
How to choose the best vocational training college, you may ask. The most effective way is to gauge the quality of the institute by looking at factors such as – quality of faculty, infrastructure, availability of different types of courses, fees, recognition status etc.
Before choosing any college, try to rate the institute (in terms of the above mentioned factors). If the institute fares decently, you may secure admission there without worrying much!
Let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of vocational training centers in Haryana 2019
Here are some of the popular vocational training centers in Haryana –
- Advanced College of Technology and Management, Haryana
- Bharat Institute of Technology and Management, Haryana
- DAV College of Engineering and Technology, Kanina, Haryana
- Delhi College of Technology and Management, Haryana
- DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Haryana
- DPG Polytechnic, Haryana
- Galaxy Global Education Trust’s Group of Institutions, Haryana
- Geeta Engineering College, Haryana
- Government Polytechnic for Women, Faridabad, Haryana
- Government Polytechnic Mandkola, Palwal, Haryana
- Government Polytechnic Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Government Polytechnic Sonepat, Haryana
- Government Polytechnic Uttawar, Palwal, Haryana
- Guru Nanak Khalsa Institute of Technology and Management Technical Campus, Yamunanagar, Haryana
- Gyan Ganga Polytechnic, Haryana
- International Institute of Technology and Business, Haryana
- Lakshay College of Hotel Management, Haryana
- Manav Institute of Pharmacy, Haryana
- Mewat Engineering College, Haryana
- NGF College of Engineering and Technology, Haryana
- PM College of Pharmacy, Haryana
- PM Polytechnic, Sonepat, Haryana
- PM College of Engineering, Haryana
- Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Haryana
- Prannath Parnami Institute of Management and Technology, Haryana
- Puran Murthi College of Pharmacy, Haryana
- RCM Polytechnic, Haryana
- RP Educational Trust Group of Institutions, Haryana
- RP Inderprastha Institute of Technology, Haryana
- SD Polytechnic College, Haryana
- SD Institute of Management and Technology, Haryana
- SHLJ Mahila Polytechnic, Kurukshetra, Haryana
- Shree Ram Mulkh College of Technical Education, Haryana
- Somany Institute of Technology and Management, Haryana
- Technoc Apex Polytechnic, Haryana
As you can see, there exists different types of training centers in India. They can be classified into the following types –
- Government training centers
- Private training centers
- Aided training centers
Government training centers are owned and operated by the state Government. Since Government takes care of the expenses, these institutes are able to provide subsidized education.
Private training centers are owned and operated by private charitable trusts and organizations. Aided centers receive partial funding from the Government.
These vocational training institutes offer different types and formats of training programs. Broadly speaking, these training programs can be classified into formats such as – Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Skill Diploma and Certification programs.
Let us take a close look at some of the prominent courses offered by these courses –
D.Voc.: It stands for Diploma in Vocation. Students who have passed 10th class are eligible to pursue this course. The training program is 3 years long.
B.Voc.: It stands for Bachelor of Vocation. The academic program is 3 years long. Students who have passed 12th class are eligible to pursue this course.
Certification programs: These are short-term training programs. Course duration could be anywhere between 3-12 months. Eligibility criteria varies from one training program to another.
You may also check – vocational colleges in Delhi
The above mentioned training programs cover disciplines such as –
- Food Processing
- Banking and Finance
- And more…