- Everything you need to know about Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2020
- Important Dates Of AP JEE 2020
- Eligibility Criteria Of AP JEE
- Application Form Of AP JEE 2020
- Application Fee
- Admit Card Of AP JEE 2020
- Syllabus Of AP JEE 2020
- Exam Pattern Of AP JEE 2020
- AP JEE 2020 Result
- Counselling Of AP JEE
- AP JEE Seat Distribution After Result
- Guidelines Of AP JEE Exam
- Preparation Tips For AP JEE
Everything you need to know about Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2020
The Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination AP JEE is conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE). This is under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The candidates who are looking forward to appearing the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination should gather all the information regarding the entrance exam. The candidates who get qualified after appearing the AP JEE 2020 will be able to get admission in technical/professional diploma courses at different institutions. Candidates have to apply online at the official website for AP JEE 2020 before the last date of application form. Aspirants can look here for crucial information on AP JEE application form 2020, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern & syllabus and result and important dates.
Important Dates Of AP JEE 2020
Those students who want to apply for the AP JEE entrance exam in the year 2020 need to submit their online application on the given date. It is requested to all the students to have a look at the schedule mentioned below to have a proper idea of all the important dates as well. Any candidate who submits the application after the passing of the last date will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Also check – Arts stream after 10th class.
If you are looking for appearing in the AP JEE 2020 then here are some important dates relevant to the AP JEE 2020. Take a look at them. The official dates and other related information are announced by the authority. If there is any change in the dates or if the candidates have any confusion then they can visit the official website of AP JEE. This information will help you to make your preparation plan for the upcoming AP JEE entrance test. Check the details provided below:
- The online application will begin from the month of April 2020
- The closing date of application will be from May 2020
- The admit card of AP JEE will be out by the month of May 2020
- The examination date of AP JEE will be May 2020
- The declaration of result will be by June 2020
Eligibility Criteria Of AP JEE
Before the students start to fill out the application form, it is important that they should go through eligibility criteria. The candidates should check if they meet the given criteria to sit for the AP JEE 2020. If the authority finds that any student is not eligible then their application will be rejected right away. So, it is really important that the students understand how essential it is to see if they are eligible to apply or not.
- The students should have completed 10th standard from any recognized school of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Applicants should have been living for the last 3 years in the Arunachal State for applying to AP JEE.
- The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), Non-APST, State/Central Government employee and Central Public Sector undertakings serving the State of Arunachal Pradesh can apply.
- In every case as mentioned above, the applicant should meet minimum educational qualification i.e. 10th Passed or equivalent exam from the recognized board.
- The age of the candidates must be within 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission for the nomination.
- The SC/ST candidates will be eligible for 3 years relaxation on their age.
Application Form Of AP JEE 2020
For all the students who want to apply for the AP JEE entrance test, it is important to register their names on the allocated date. The entire process is very simple. However, for those who want to have a detailed idea, we have the below-mentioned details for you. Also check – Scholarships after 12th class.
The official authority of the AP JEE will be releasing all the information relevant to AP JEE before the application form. With the information provided by the authority, the candidates will get all the information that is needed for the registration and the process of form filling. Here is some information regarding the registration of AP JEE 2020.
The candidates who are satisfying the above-mentioned eligibility requirements can go ahead for submitting AP JEE 2020 application form. Here are the details for making AP JEE application form:
- The application form for AP JEE 2020 exam will be available online at the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Candidates will have to submit the application form through online mode.
- All the candidate must obtain information brochure before making application form. Read all the details in the brochure carefully.
- Provide all the information that is asked in the application form and be cautious while making entries.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to pay a requisite application fee which is an essential part of the successful registration.
- Submit application form at the end and take a printout of the same for reference in future (if required).
The application fee for the applicants will be Rs. 700. The candidates who are of reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.500/- only. The payment can be done through online mode using net banking, credit/debit card. The application fee is non-refundable hence, go through all the instructions then apply.
Admit Card Of AP JEE 2020
The admit card of AP JEE will be out by the third week of May 2020. However, before the candidates get the admit card of AP JEE 2020, they have to go through the following guidelines which are mentioned below
- The candidates will get their AP JEE admit card through online. Once the admit is out, they can download it
- The admit card of AP JEE 2020 will be released in the third week of May 2020
- The admit card will have the photograph and signature of the candidate. It will also have all other details that are related to the examination
- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card of the candidate which is printed, then it is important that should contact the authority of the AP JEE
- The candidates are also required to bring an original photo Id proof on the Date of the examination
Syllabus Of AP JEE 2020
There is certainly no doubt that AP JEE is one of the most popular and important exams of Arunachal Pradesh that the students give. The main aim of the test is to make sure that the institutes select the best candidates who can make a proper career for themselves. So, for those who are interested in applying for the exam, it is important to be prepared. Knowing the syllabus will be a great help in that. The syllabus will tell the students a lot about the questions that will be asked in the exam of AP JEE. This will also help them in their preparation.
The syllabus of the AP JEE 2020 is given below as follows. It is known to all that the syllabus comprises Mathematics and Science subject only.
The candidate needs to score good marks in each of these sections and subjects to qualify for the interview and the process of selection. If a student fails to score good marks, they will not be permitted to get an admission in the institutes.
Exam Pattern Of AP JEE 2020
It is very important that the candidate should know about the exam pattern of AP JEE 2020. It will help them in preparing for the exam in a better way. So, here are few points that tell about the exam pattern of AP JEE 2020
Mode: The AP JEE is conducted in offline mode by the authority
Paper: The AP JEE will basically consist of two papers, Science and Maths. It is compulsory to appear all the sections to score good marks.
Duration: Talking about the time duration, for each paper the candidates will get strictly two hours
Question Types: There will be no comprehensive questions asked in AP JEE 2020, only multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam. The total number of questions asked in the exam is 150.
Language: The questions in the exam will be asked in English language only. The candidates cannot choose language according to their comfort
Marking: Each question will consist of 4 marks and for every correct answer, there will be 4 marks. Negative marking is applicable in this exam and for every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted
AP JEE 2020 Result
The Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) will declare result online at official website. the merit list will be paste category wise. Candidates can easily check the result as it will be posted online. For the candidates appearing for diploma courses
The category wise merit list will be placed online and candidates can check it easily. A separate merit list will be prepared for diploma courses.
Counselling Of AP JEE
The authority of the AP JEE will be announcing the counselling schedule online at the official website. The admission will be held based on the merit list only. No other ways of admission will be entertained. The candidates are allowed to opt the subject based on their merit list. In order to get admission, it is compulsory for every candidate to go through the counselling process. The documents will also get verified during the counselling process.
The counselling of the AP JEE has generally conducted auditorium hall of the Dera Natung Govt. College, Itanagar. The counselling schedule will almost start to begin by June. The dates that are relevant to the counselling selection and the nomination of the candidates for degree courses will be made available in the official website of the Directorate. It shall also be published in the local dailies of the state.
The important documents that the candidate must bring during the time of admission are Admit Card of AP JEE 2020, Mark sheet and certificate of the qualifying examination, Transfer or school leaving certificate, Date of birth certificate, Category certificate if applicable, Employment certificate of the parents, Domicile certificate, Permanent resident certificate, Medical fitness certificate
AP JEE Seat Distribution After Result
The seats are distributed according to the Reservation Policy of the state for admission to the professional or technical institutions. This will be notified from time to time. Under the category I, one seat is reserved in each of the Diploma in Engineering courses for the handicapped candidates.
However, the candidate should have appeared the AP JEE examination in the year of admission and must provide a medical certificate. The candidate should be able to undergo the course along with his present physical condition.
When two candidates get the same mark then they will be placed in the same rank. However, the inter-se merit will be determined based on the percentage of marks that is secured in the qualifying board or university.
If the candidates are seen to have secured the same percentage of marks then the selection will be based on the marks scored in PCB subjects in case of the PCB group.
Guidelines Of AP JEE Exam
Candidates should abide by the following guidelines while appearing for AP JEE 2020
- Candidates must reach the exam centres 30 minutes before the stipulated time
- The test will be held on the same day and same time slot as written on the admit card
- Candidates must carry they admit card along with an Id proof to the examination hall
- Candidates have to bring your own ballpoint pen, Board will not supply you any stationary
- Use of Calculator and electronic devices is prohibited
- Candidates will be allowed to open the seal of the paper 5 minutes before starting of the exam.
- Students have to write your particulars with black/blue ball point pen on both sides of the answer sheet.
- The test will be of 3 hours duration and will contain 4 sections Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English of class 10
- A signal will be given to the candidates when the exam will begin, when halftime will be over and when the exam will be just about to get over
- Check the test booklet thoroughly such as a number of pages it contains as indicated on the top of the answer sheet, Verify your serial number with the serial number on your answer sheet. In case of any variation contact your invigilator.
Preparation Tips For AP JEE
Here are some tips for the candidates that are looking to sit in the HP PAT 2020. These tips will tell you about how to prepare for the HP PAT 2020 to score better.
Get Familiar With The Syllabus
The first thing to do for the candidates before they start to prepare is to become familiar with all the subjects as much as they can. So, it is important to go through the syllabus very carefully and study the resources accordingly.
Collect Study Resources
The next step that the candidates should take is to accumulate all the study resources they can. There are many HP PAT entrance books that are available online. Studying from the NCERT books is compulsory as the test will be based on NCERT syllabus
Perfect practice leads to a perfect result. The candidates just don’t need to waste their time on a single question. While practising set a time for each question and follow accordingly.
Consistent In Revising
If the candidates revise the topics at a regular interval of time then this will ensure that the information will be retained during the time of the examination. Since the information is of very high volume, it is important to go through the main topics once or twice. Make your schedule of study in such a way that you get enough time to complete around three rounds of revision.
Work On The Weak Areas
It is common for most of the candidates have this problem of focusing on the strong areas only. They don’t want to focus on their weak part or leave the tough and uninteresting question to practice later. This habit of the candidates has a great effect on the overall performance of the candidate on the examination. Just keep in mind that if you leave certain sections or topics then you will lose marks. After all, every mark counts for you to pass.
Every candidate must keep this habit of preparing notes. This is because the notes help the students for specific topic quickly and work as a reference guide. When the preparation of the examination at its peak, the candidates will not get enough time to go through the whole topic. If you take notes then it will help in better and faster retention.
It is important that the candidates should be stress-free before the examination. If they are in any kind of tension or stress hen it will hamper the preparation. Due to this, the candidates will not be able to perform well in the examination. It is not that easy to crack any kind of competitive exams so if there is any kind of stress then it will bring a negative impact on the performance.
Have Positive Attitude
The candidates should grow a positive attitude. Don’t think about failure. You should always think that you can crack these exams just like other students. So, it is important that you should need good preparation.
Regular Mock Tests
It is suggested that the candidates should appear the mock test on a regular basis at least twice a week. This will help to analyse their mistakes and avoid repeating them anymore.Share this awesome article!