- Everything you need to know about Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2020
- Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2020 Dates
- Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
- Application Fee
- Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Polytechnic
- How To Apply For Bihar Polytechnic
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Result Of Bihar Polytechnic 2020
- Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2020
- Guidelines For Bihar Polytechnic
Everything you need to know about Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2020
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 is one of the most popular entrance exams in Bihar state. Every year thousands of candidates wait for the release of notification of the examination. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the examination authority that organizes the entrance examination on the yearly basis to select most deserving candidates for admissions. The eligible candidates will get admission to various polytechnic programs in the best government & private colleges of the state. The candidates want to apply for Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2020 can check the details here in this article. Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form will be announced through online mode in the first week of March 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2020 Dates
Those students who want to apply for the Bihar Polytechnic exam in the year 2020 need to submit their online application on the given date. It is requested to all the students to have a look at the schedule mentioned below to have a proper idea of all the important dates as well. Any candidate who submits the application after the passing of the last date will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Also check – Engineering colleges in Bihar.
If you are looking for appearing in the Bihar Polytechnic exam then here are some important dates relevant to the Polytechnic exam. The official dates and other related information are announced by the authority. If there is any change in the dates or if the candidates have any confusion then they can visit the official website of Bihar polytechnic. Also check – Courses after engineering.
The key dates for Bihar Polytechnic will be released official when the authority will publish the notification. However, the expected schedule for Bihar Polytechnic & Bihar Polytechnic Lateral Entry can also be checked here below –
Important Dates & Events For Bihar Polytechnic
- The application process will starts from March 2020
- The last date of the application process will ends on April 2020
- The last date to pay the application fee through challan is April 2020
- If the students have to do any rectification or if there is any errors in the application form then they can do it on April 2020
- Last date to receive the application forms along with enclosures is by May 2020
- The examination date of Bihar Polytechnic exam 2020 is June 2020
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
The application forms of Bihar Polytechnic will be available through online mode only most likely in the month of April 2020. Candidates can obtain the DCECE 2020 application form and the information brochure from the official website. The authority will provide admissions to eligible candidates in various courses such as Paramedical (PM), Dental (PMD), Polytechnic non-engineering (PNE), Part-time polytechnic engineering (PPE), Polytechnic engineering (PE). Also check – Govt jobs for diploma holders in India.
First of all the candidates first need to complete the online registration process by entering the basic details. On the successful completion of registration process, the candidates will get the registration ID & password for further processes. The candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature as per the prescribed format. The specified amounts of payment also have to be paid to complete the application process. Now, as the final step, all the candidates have to send the Part A & Part B application forms along with the copy of challan & required documents at this address.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O- B.V. College, Patna-800014, Bihar
The candidates are allowed to pay the fees through online i.e. through net banking or debit card or they can also opt for the offline mode by the SBI challan mode. However, the candidate should keep in mind is that the registration fees are neither transferable nor refundable. It is also to be noted that the registration fee for the candidates may vary from one to another
- The application fee for 1 course is Rs. 550/- and for SC/ST the fee is Rs. 330/-
- The application fee for 2 courses is Rs. 660/- while for SC/ST the fee is Rs. 385/-
- For 3 courses is Rs. 770/- and for SC/ST the fee is Rs. 440/-
- For 4 courses is Rs. 880/- and for SC/ST the fee is Rs. 500/-
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Polytechnic
Before the students start to fill out the application form, it is important that they should go through eligibility criteria. The candidates should check if they meet the given criteria to sit for the Bihar Polytechnic 2020. If the authority finds that any student is not eligible then their application will be rejected right away. So, it is really important that the students understand how essential it is to see if they are eligible to apply or not.
Here are some of the basic criteria that the candidate has to meet to sit in the Bihar Polytechnic 2020. The eligibility criteria required for Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2020 is as follows. The authority will publish the criteria in its official notification. The candidates waiting for the application forms to issue can check the eligibility criteria in this article or the official website
- A candidate must be a citizen of India
- A candidate must have cleared higher secondary exam from the Education Board of any national or state level.
- The candidates appearing for PM must have attained the age of 17 years.
- The candidates applying for PPE must be 19 years as on the admission year.
- The candidates interested in PMD should have aged between 15 to 30 years as on December 2020.
- The authority has not specified any age limitation for PE programs.
Educational qualification criteria
|PE||The candidate should have passed class 10 with minimum of 35% from a recognised school or board|
|PMD||Candidates who have done/appearing 10th examination from CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board with subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English are eligible to apply.|
|PPE||Must be completed 10th standard along with two years ITI.|
|PM||The candidate should have done 12th with chemistry, physics, English, Maths/ Biology subjects.|
How To Apply For Bihar Polytechnic
Candidates should follow the given steps for how to apply for Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form 2020:
- Open the official website link
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on “Apply for DCECE 2020” link.
- Read all the instructions & click on “I Have Read The Above Instructions – Continue To Registration”.
- Fill your all basic details & click on “Register” button.
- Review & confirm your data before submission.
- Click on “Yes, I confirm my date to be correct” button.
- Note down your registration number.
- Now, log in with “Registration Number/User Name” & “Password”.
- Make payment through online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, click on “Fill the Personal Information” button.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- Then, click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Read all the data & click on “Yes, I confirm my date to be correct” button.
- Fill your educational information & click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Now, download your application form PART A & PART B & Print address slip.
- Submit the print copy of the application, fee receipt & relevant documents to the board.
The Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2020 will be scheduled for 4 courses- PE, PPE, PM & PMD. The examination structure may vary from course to course. It is important that the students should know the exam pattern in order to score better. The examination pattern for the entrance test is as mentioned below.
- The examination will be held in offline mode.
- The question paper will have total 90 questions of MCQ type.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours & 15 minutes.
- The candidates will get 5 marks for every correct answer.
Pattern For PE & PPE Course
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks|
Pattern For PM Course
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks|
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||25||125|
Pattern For PMD Course
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks|
The admit card is one of the most important documents and should be kept with utmost care until the admission process is over. The candidates can get the admit cards that from the official websites. The admit card of Bihar polytechnic is expected to be out by the end of 2020. The admit card will have all the information regarding the timing and venue of the examination hall. The admit card will have the photograph and signature of the candidate. It will also have all other details that are related to the examination If there is any discrepancy in the admit card of the candidate which is printed, then it is important that should contact the authority of the Bihar polytechnic. The candidates are also required to bring an original photo Id proof on the date of the examination
Result Of Bihar Polytechnic 2020
The examination result will be declared in the month of July 2020 tentatively. The ranking list will be prepared on the basis of the examination result. The candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of courses applied and the number of seats available for that particular course. The candidates can download the result and keep it securely for further steps of the admission process.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2020
Candidates should download their rank card to appear in the counselling. It will be available in online mode in the month of July 2020.
DCECE counselling 2020 will be organized through offline mode. It will be started from the last week of July 2020. Candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranks & category. The documents will be verified on the day of the interview. On the day of the interview, candidates have to fill choice of colleges & courses as per their preferences. The seat will be allotted on the basis of rank, filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
Guidelines For Bihar Polytechnic
Candidates should abide by the following guidelines while appearing for Bihar Polytechnic 2020:
- Candidates must reach the exam centers 30 minutes before the stipulated time
- The test will be held on the the same day and same time slot as written on the admit card
- Candidates must carry they admit card along with an Id proof to the examination hall
- Candidates have to bring your own ballpoint pen, Board will not supply you any stationary
- Use of Calculator and electronic devices is prohibited
- Candidates will be allowed to open the seal of the paper 5 minutes before starting of the exam.
- Students have to write your particulars with black/blue ball point pen on both sides of the answer sheet.
- The test will be of 3 hours duration and will contain 4 sections Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English of class 10
- A signal will be given to the candidates when the exam will begin, when halftime will be over and when the exam will be just about to get over
- Check the test booklet thoroughly such as a number of pages it contains as indicated on the top of the answer sheet, Verify your serial number with the serial number on your answer sheet. In case of any variation contact your invigilator.
- Candidates have to sign your attendance sheet twice, first immediately when exam will begin and secondly when candidates will hand over their answer sheet to the invigilator
Preparation Tips For Bihar Polytechnic
Here are some tips for the candidates that are looking to sit in the Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2020. These tips will tell you about how to prepare and score better.
Get Familiar With The Syllabus
The first thing to do for the candidates before they start to prepare is to become familiar with all the subjects as much as they can. So, it is important to go through the syllabus very carefully and study the resources accordingly.
Collect Study Resources
The next step that the candidates should take is to accumulate all the study resources they can. There are many entrance books that are available online. Studying from the NCERT books is compulsory as the test will be based on NCERT syllabus
Perfect practice leads to a perfect result. The candidates just don’t need to waste their time on a single question. While practising set a time for each question and follow accordingly.
Consistent In Revising
If the candidates revise the topics at a regular interval of time then this will ensure that the information will be retained during the time of the examination. Since the information is of very high volume, it is important to go through the main topics once or twice. Make your schedule of study in such a way that you get enough time to complete around three rounds of revision.
Work On The Weak Areas
It is common for most of the candidates have this problem of focusing on the strong areas only. They don’t want to focus on their weak part or leave the tough and uninteresting question to practice later. This habit of the candidates has a great effect on the overall performance of the candidate on the examination. Just keep in mind that if you leave certain sections or topics then you will lose marks. After all, every mark counts for you to pass.
Every candidate must keep this habit of preparing notes. This is because the notes help the students for specific topic quickly and work as a reference guide. When the preparation of the examination at its peak, the candidates will not get enough time to go through the whole topic. If you take notes then it will help in better and faster retention.
It is important that the candidates should be stress-free before the examination. If they are in any kind of tension or stress hen it will hamper the preparation. Due to this, the candidates will not be able to perform well in the examination. It is not that easy to crack any kind of competitive exams so if there is any kind of stress then it will bring a negative impact on the performance.
Have Positive Attitude
The candidates should grow a positive attitude. Don’t think about failure. You should always think that you can crack these exams just like other students. So, it is important that you should need good preparation.
Regular Mock Tests
It is suggested that the candidates should appear the mock test on a regular basis at least twice a week. This will help to analyse their mistakes and avoid repeating them anymore.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the candidate make any correction in the filled application?
Ans: No, the candidate can’t make changes once you’ve submitted the application form.
Q: If the candidate has done his 10th and 12th from other state and is a resident of Bihar, can he apply for the Bihar Polytechnic?
Ans: Yes, the candidate can applyShare this awesome article!