Everything you need to know about JEEP 2020 (Uttarakhand Polytechnic) exam
It is to notify all the aspirants of JEEP 2020 that the application form for JEEP 2020 examination has been released for those who want to give the examination. The Uttarakhand Board Of Technical Education is the governing institution which is responsible for conducting the examination. The JEEP examination is also called the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic. This examination is basically a state level one which is conducted in order to provide the students an admission to different engineering and the non-engineering courses of polytechnic all around the country.
JEEP 2020 Uttarakhand Polytechnic Admission
Different institutions in Uttarakhand are open to the examination scores and will offer admission to the students who have taken the examination. The JEEP 2020 examination will allow the students to take admission in the polytechnic courses. The candidates who dream of a bright future can go through this examination in order to secure good marks and pursue a higher education in Polytechnic.
In order to appear in the examination, the students have to go through a process of registration for the examination, pay that due fees at the right time, download their admit cards, and appear for the examination. If you want to know a bit more about the JEEP 2020 examination, we are here to tell you about it a little bit more. Here we have all the details about the application form, the eligibility criteria, and much more.
JEEP 2020 Application Form
The form for the registration of JEEP 2020 is available for the students at the official website of JEEP. With the help of the application form, the students will be able to apply for the examination. Online filling up of the application of the application form is very important in order to appear for the exam. Those students who are not able to apply at the proper designated time will not be allowed to take the examination of JEEP 2020. So, it is essential that you fill up the application form first to make sure that you are eligible to appear.
Also, the form for registration is also available at all the different Polytechnic centers that are in Uttarakhand. However, one thing is for sure that there are no centers outside Uttarakhand that have the application form for the registration. Those candidates who are situated or have their homes outside this state will be able to get their forms by sending a particular request to the other centers that have them. For online registration, the candidates can get their form on the website. The applications will be accepted until the last day that will be mentioned. Any application sent after the passing of the last date will not be accepted.
How Can You Download The Application Form For JEEP 2020
There is no doubt about the fact that the offline registration can happen from the different polytechnic institutions that are in Uttarakhand. However, for the online registration, the process can be a bit tricky for those students who have no idea about the process.
So, here we have some of the helpful steps that will tell the candidates on how to get the registration or the application form for the registration in online mode. All you have to do is follow these steps that are mentioned below and you will be just fine.
- Click on the link that is provided to you for the registration or go to the official website of the entrance examination
- There you will be asked to fill in the details such as your name, your email address and some other details that can be useful
- After filling in the important details, you need to click on the section that says ‘Submit’
- After the registration process is complete, you need to make sure that you pay the due fees and then you have to print the receipt as well for further proof
- One thing that the candidates need to do is thoroughly check their application forms before they actually submit it. Once the application form is submitted, there will be no scope for changes
- After that, you also need to upload all the documents that are required of you. After that, you will be asked to confirm your submission and after the confirmation, you can easily print the confirmation page for further use.
Important Tips For The JEEP 2020 Candidates
It is really important that the candidates understand the importance of the JEEP 2020 application form. An improper filling can lead to the application getting rejected. Hence, here we have some important tips for the students or candidates who are going to appear for the JEEP 2020
- Special care must be taken by the students to ensure that their application forms are completely filled up and have all the correct information. Incomplete forms that do not have adequate information will not be accepted by the governing institutions
- The applications that are submitted way past the last date of the submission will not be considered as applicable. So, the students must take proper care to fill up and submit their forms along with the proper fees before the last date
- If the students want to purchase the JEEP 2020 application form right after the passing of the last date of submission, he/she will not be allowed
- The governing institution or the officials are in no way responsible for the delays in the postal
- The application fee is non-refundable. Any application rejected will not have their money back
Application Fee For JEEP 2020
Just filling up the application form is not enough. The candidates also need to make sure that they have submitted their fees for the application successfully if they want to be considered eligible for appearing in the examination. The application fee for the JEEP 2020 entrance examination depends on the category of the students. This means that different students have different fees for application. The application fee that is taken by the general category students is about Rs.800. For the reserved category candidates, the application fee stands to be around Rs.500. The interested candidates need to make sure that they have paid their application fee after the registration process in order to do the complete registration. Any candidate who fails to submit the application fee will not be allowed to sit for the entrance examination and will not have the admit card as well.
There is an option for the students to pay the application fees. The candidates will be able to do so with the help of their credit and debit cards or through net banking. All they have to do is take a printout of the receipt of the payment for further use. After the process of registration is successfully completed, the candidates shouldn’t go for multiple registrations as it can create much confusion and it will be a waste of time and money as well. Since the application fee is not refundable, if an application gets rejected by the governing institution for any reason, there is no way to get the money back. So it is requested from the students that they check their application form before they submit it and pay the application fee.
JEEP 2020 Important Dates
It is very important for the students to have all the important details about the dates that concern the JEEP 2020 examination. So, the candidates need to make sure that they are able to complete all the important tasks that are assigned to them during that period of time. For those students who want to know about the important dates, the below-mentioned information will be a great help for sure.
- Submission Of The Online Application: January 2020
- Last Date Of Submitting Online Application: March 2020
- Release Date Of The Admit Card: April 2020
- Examination Date: May 2020
- Result Announcement Date: May 2020
- Beginning Of Counseling: June 2020
It is essential for the students to do the necessary things that are mentioned above in the same time period to be able to appear for the examination. If any candidate fails to do so, then their application will not be accepted and they will not be able to appear for the JEEP 2020 entrance examination.
Cut off For JEEP 2020 Entrance Examination
Those students who want to take admission in the different engineering and non-engineering institutions in Uttarakhand and all over will have to take this entrance examination. But just giving the exam is not enough. The candidates also need to make sure that they are able to clear the cutoff percentage that is expected of them.
The cutoff percentage is the marks the candidates need to score in order to get an admission to the different institutions. Every single institution has a different percentage of marks that the candidates need to clear in order to get an admission there. It is to be kept in mind that only the students who are able to clear the cutoff for the JEEP 2020 entrance examination will be allowed to have an admission in the institutions of Uttarakhand and outside. Make sure that you know all about the cutoff percentage of different institutions so that you are able to prepare yourself well in order to crack the entrance and clear the cutoff. That way you can have admission to any college or institution that you want.
Admit Card For JEEP 2020 Entrance Examination
After the successful submission of the form and the payment of the application fee, the candidates will have to wait for the admit card which will be released on the month of April 2020. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be able to sit for the examination. The admit card contains all the important details about the candidates such as the name, the roll number for the examination, the venue for the examination, the registration number, so much more. If the student fails to produce the admit card on the day of the examination, then he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination. It is due to this reason that Admit Card for JEEP 2020 is considered to be so much important.
For downloading the admit card for JEEP 2020 examination, the students need to go to the official website of the JEEP 2020 entrance examination or visit the link that has been given to them by the organization for downloading the admit card. Once there, they will be asked to put in the important details for the downloading of the admit cards such as their names, date of births, email addresses, and other important details. After successfully submitting those details, the candidates will be able to see their admit cards on their computer screens. All the candidates who are appearing for the JEEP 2020 entrance examination are advised to take a printout of the admit card so that they can produce it on the day of the examination and are allowed to appear. Also, it is required that the students make several copies of the admit card as well for further use in the future. Without the admit card, the candidates will definitely not be able to sit for the examination. Also, the candidates need to make sure that they download their admit card before the last date passes. After the last date passes, the candidates will no longer have any access to the admit cards and hence will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
In case if any candidate didn’t receive the admit card, it either means that there has been some difficulties or their applications have been rejected.
JEEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria For The Candidates
It is really important for the candidates to understand that they should be eligible to appear for the examination. Otherwise, it is just a waste of time and money altogether. If the candidates are eligible then they will be allowed to sit for the examination and have their admit cards. However, if any candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria, then his/her application will be rejected by the governing institution. This is one of the reasons why the students need to know about the eligibility criteria to make sure that they are eligible to appear for the examination or not. For those candidates who need to know about the eligibility criteria of the JEEP 2020 examination, here are all the important details that they need to know. Remember that the candidates who are able to meet these eligibility criteria will be considered as eligible for the examination.
- There is no particular limitation on the age as anyone will be able to apply for the course
- However, the candidates who are applying for the JEEP 2020 entrance test need to belong from the state of Uttarakhand or at least have their education from here
- There are some criteria for the qualification of the candidates who want to apply. Those who are interested in the examination must complete their 10th or 10+2 education from any prestigious or recognizable institute
- The candidates also need to have a minimum of 35% in their qualifying exam in order to be considered eligible
If the candidates meet these eligibility criteria, then they will be allowed to appear for the JEEP 2020 entrance test. If not, then their applications will be rejected immediately.
Exam Pattern For JEEP 2020 Entrance Test
The students also need to know about the exam pattern in order to be prepared for the examination. The exam pattern tells the students about the nature of the exam which helps them in their preparation. Those who need to know about the exam pattern of the test can check it right here.
- Mode Of Examination will be an offline mode
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper for the examination
- There is no negative marking for the questions in the JEEP 2020 entrance examination. Each question carries 1 mark for it
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours
- The syllabus of the examination will contain chapters from 9th and 10th.
- It is to be noted that the syllabus might change according to the course so the candidates are requested to prepare according to the syllabus of their courses.
JEEP 2020 Entrance Examination Result Details
After the candidates have appeared for their examination, they can wait for the results. The important details for the exam results are given below for anyone who needs to know.
- The result along with the Rank List will be announced on the designated date at the official website of JEEP 2020
- The students will be able to see their results by entering their roll number when asked
- After checking their results the students also have the ability to download their results
The candidates will be sent for counseling based on the merit list. The marks that the candidates have obtained will decide their ranks on the merit list. It is important that the students clear the cutoff percentage to be on the merit list of JEEP 2020.
JEEP 2020 is one of the most important state-level entrance examinations for the students who need an admission to the polytechnic courses. By appearing for the examination and clearing the cutoff percentage, the students will make it to the merit list. For more details, the candidates need to visit the website of JEEP 2020 entrance examination. If you are appearing for the examination, then it advised that you start your preparation right now.Share this awesome article!