Everything you need to know about West Bengal Polytechnic Admission (JEXPO) 2019
The JEXPO 2019 is basically conducted every year in the month of May. The JEXPO 2019 is also said to be conducted by the month of May 2019. For those who don’t know what JEXPO is can refer to this article to know about all the information. The JEXPO is generally a polytechnic exam that is held in the state of West Bengal. The examination is held all over the state for the admission in various diploma courses in architecture and engineering. The JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). The candidates are advised to obtain all the information bulletin from the main website of the JEXPO before they start to fill the form online. In this article, you will get all the information that is related to the JEXPO entrance exam. The process of submitting the form, the eligibility criteria, important dates, exam patterns, etc. will all be provided in this article.
Important Dates Related To JEXPO 2019
Those students who want to apply for the JEXPO entrance exam in the year 2019 need to submit their online application on the given date. They can also sub, it the application form offline. It is requested to all the students to have a look at the schedule mentioned below to have a proper idea of all the important dates as well. Any candidate who submits the application after the passing of the last date will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
If you are looking for appearing in the JEXPO 2019 polytechnic exam then here are some important dates relevant to the JEXPO 2019. Take a look at them. The official dates and other related information are announced by the authority. If there is any change in the dates or if the candidates have any confusion then they can visit the official website of JEXPO
There are many important events involved in JEXPO examination such as opening & closing dates for the application process, availability of admit card, examination date, declaration of result etc. Check the expected schedule for JEXPO 2019 that are mentioned below
- The release date of JEXPO application form will be from January 2019
- The last date for online submission of application form will be on March 2019
- The release of admit card of JEXPO will be on April 2019
- The JEXPO examination date will be on April 2019
- Declaration of Result/Merit list will be on May 2019
- The counselling process will commence from the month of June 2019
- The last date for counselling registration & choice filling will be till June 2019
- The result of 1st phase allotment will be on June 2019
- Admission or the provision seat booking of 1st phase will be June 2019
- The result of the 2nd phase allotment of JEXPO 2019 will be on June 2019
- Admission or the provision seat booking of JEXPO 2019 2nd phase will be from June 2019
- The result of 3rd Phase Allotment will be on June 2019
- Admission or Provision Seat Booking of JEXPO 2019 3rd Phase will be from June 2019
- The result of the 4th Phase Allotment will be on July 2019
- Last date of admission in the 4th Phase by the end of July 2019
JEXPO Eligibility Criteria
Before the students start to fill out the application form, it is important that they should go through eligibility criteria. The candidates should check if they meet the given criteria to sit for the JEXPO 2019. If the authority finds that any student is not eligible then their application will be rejected right away. So, it is really important that the students understand how essential it is to see if they are eligible to apply or not.
The eligibility criteria specified by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)has been discussed below. Each student must check these criteria to make sure about the eligibility to apply for the examination. The eligibility criteria are
- Nationality: The candidate who is appearing for JEXPO 2019 must be a citizen of India.
- Age: The appearing candidate must not be born after 1st July 2004. There is no upper age limit to apply. Candidates of any age before that can sit for the examination
- Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized institute/board. Any other non-recognised board or institute will not be allowed
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should have scored a minimum of 35% marks in class 10. They should also have physical Science/Science, English, and Mathematics with other subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates that are appearing in the qualifying exam i.e. 10th class can also apply for JEXPO 2019
JEXPO 2019 Application Form
For all the students who want to apply for the JEXPO 2019 entrance test, it is important to register their names on the allocated date. The entire process is very simple. However, for those who want to have a detailed idea, we have the below-mentioned details for you.
The submission of application forms can be done from the official website link. It is very important for the candidate to read the instructions carefully before applying for the examination. Please note down JEXPO application form 2019 can be submitted through online as well as offline mode. Any other mode of application form will not be accepted except online mode.
The official authority of the JEXPO will be releasing all the information relevant to JEXPO before the application form. With the information provided by the authority, the candidates will get all the information that is needed for the registration and the process of form filling. Here is some information regarding the registration of the JEXPO 2019
For Offline Application Form
- The printed application form along with the JEXPO 2019 prospectus can be purchased from the selected polytechnics and ITIs by cash payment.
- Candidates should please note that the application form will not be available on Sunday’s and gazette holidays.
- Applicants who are going to apply have to provide all the necessary personal, educational and contact details in the OMR application form.
- The candidates should note that only Blue/Black Ball Point pen should be used in order to fill the offline application form.
- Candidates have to put their left-hand thumb impression on the application form.
- The duly filled OMR JEXPO 2019 application form will be submitted at the selected polytechnics on all working days
- The candidate needs to submit the relevant supporting documents along with the JEXPO 2019 application form.
For Online Application Form
- The online application form for JEXPO 2019 exam will be made available on the official website i.e. webscte.org. We will also provide a direct link to online application form on this page as soon as it gets released by the authorities.
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory personal, contact and qualification details in the application form.
- After entering the details, the applicants have to upload the scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the application form.
- As soon as you submit the details in the application form, you will be re-directed to the application fee payment page.
- Take a print out of duly filled application form and fee payment confirmation slip after submitting the application fee.
Application Fee Of JEXPO 2019
The application fee for the JEXPO 2019 is given below. The candidates can check the fee details here.
For Offline Mode
In case of offline mode, the Kanyashree enrollees must pay a fee of Rs. 250/- while for the other candidate the application fee will be Rs. 500/-
For Online Mode
In case of online application, the Kanyashree enrollees have to pay a fee of Rs. 225 whereas the other candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 450
Exam Pattern Of JEXPO 2019
It is very important that the candidate should know about the exam pattern of JEXPO 2019. It will help them in preparing for the exam in a better way. So, here are a few points that tell about the exam pattern of JEXPO 2019. The examination pattern briefs you the guidelines of the examination to be held on a specified date. The exam pattern will share the information such as duration of examination, type & no. of questions, sections in the question paper etc. & many other details.
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be an offline exam i.e. Pen and Paper based.
- Papers: The exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper-I (Mathematics) and Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry).
- Exam Duration: The duration of each paper will be two hours each. No extra time will be provided to any of the candidates
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 200 questions (100 in each paper) asked in the exam.
- Nature of Questions: All the questions will be in the objective type where candidates need pick correct one among the given choices.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers. This will help the candidates to attempt every question with confidence.
Syllabus Of JEXPO 2019
There is certainly no doubt that JEXPO 2019 is one of the most popular and important exams that the students of West Bengal give. The main aim of the test is to make sure that the institutes select the best candidates who can make a proper career for themselves. So, for those who are interested in applying for the exam, it is important to be prepared. Knowing the syllabus will be a great help in that. The syllabus will tell the students a lot about the questions that will be asked in the JEXPO 2019 entrance exam. This will also help them in their preparation.
The syllabus of the examination will be prepared from the subjects like physics, chemistry, English and Mathematics. The authorities of JEXPO 2019 will prepare the syllabus to form 10th class. The candidates should go through the Science and Mathematics briefly.
The candidate needs to score good marks in each of these sections and subjects to qualify for the interview and the process of selection. If a student fails to score good marks, they will not be permitted to get an admission in the institutes.
The topics wise syllabus for JEXPO 2019 is given below, students can go through them carefully.
Mathematics: Laws of Indices, Real Numbers, Properties of Parallelogram, Factorization, Polynomial, Co-ordinate Geometry – Distance Formula, Theorems on Area, Profit & Loss, Statistics, Construction of a Parallelogram whose measurement of one angle is given and equal in an area of a Triangle etc.
Physical Science: Measurement, Atomic Structure, Mole Concept, Force & Motion, Bases & Salts, Power & Energy, Work, Heat, Components of Mixtures, Water, Behavior of Gases, Periodic Table and Periodicity of the Properties of Elements, Electricity and Chemical Reaction, Ionic and Covalent Bonding, Inorganic Chemistry in the Laboratory and in Industry etc.
Admit Card Of JEXPO 2019
The admit card of JEXPO is expected to be released by the month of the 1st week of April. This is because the authorities generally release the admit card before 2-3 weeks of the examination date. As soon as the admit card is out, the candidates can download it by visiting the official website. The candidates will be asked to give their application number in order to download their hall ticket.
- Students can get the JEXPO admit card via online mode through the website.
- The admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- It is important to take the Admit Card with you while going to the examination centre.
- JEXPO Admit card will contain details like roll number, exam centre, exam date, time, etc.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
Result Of JEXPO 2019
The merit list of JEXPO 2019 is going to be published on the official website of the council. This is expected to be out by the third week of May 2019. The candidates should keep in mind that the council is not going to share the results with them individually. The council is not going to issue any other separate rank card apart from the merit list. The candidates will have no right of provision for the review or scrutiny or any other inspection.
Counselling Of JEXPO 2019
After the announcement of the results, the admission process of JEXPO is going to be started. All the deserving candidates will e given admission based on the cut-off marks. The merit list will also be prepared based on what the candidates have scored in the examination.
The important documents that the candidates have to bring during the time of admission are 10th class Marksheet & Passing Certificate, JEXPO Admit Card, Allotment Letter, Caste Certificate, Physically Challenged (Handicapped) Certificate.
Preparation Tips Of JEXPO 2019
Here are some tips for the candidates that are looking to sit in the JEXPO 2019. These tips will tell you about how to prepare for the JEXPO to score better.
Get Familiar With The Syllabus
The first thing to do for the candidates before they start to prepare is to become familiar with all the subjects as much as they can. So, it is important to go through the syllabus very carefully and study the resources accordingly.
Collect Study Resources
The next step that the candidates should take is to accumulate all the study resources they can. There are many entrance books that are available online. Studying all the subjects from class 10 is compulsory as the exam will be based from class 10 syllabus.
Perfect practice leads to a perfect result. The candidates just don’t need to waste their time on a single question. While practising set a time for each question and follow accordingly.
Consistent In Revising
If the candidates revise the topics at a regular interval of time then this will ensure that the information will be retained during the time of the examination. Since the information is of very high volume, it is important to go through the main topics once or twice. Make your schedule of study in such a way that you get enough time to complete around three rounds of revision.
Work On The Weak Areas
It is common for most of the candidates have this problem of focusing on the strong areas only. They don’t want to focus on their weak part or leave the tough and uninteresting question to practice later. This habit of the candidates has a great effect on the overall performance of the candidate on the examination. Just keep in mind that if you leave certain sections or topics then you will lose marks. After all, every mark counts for you to pass.
Every candidate must keep this habit of preparing notes. This is because the notes help the students for specific topic quickly and work as a reference guide. When the preparation of the examination at its peak, the candidates will not get enough time to go through the whole topic. If you take notes then it will help in better and faster retention.
It is important that the candidates should be stress-free before the examination. If they are in any kind of tension or stress hen it will hamper the preparation. Due to this, the candidates will not be able to perform well in the examination. It is not that easy to crack any kind of competitive exams so if there is any kind of stress then it will bring a negative impact on the performance.
Have Positive Attitude
The candidates should grow a positive attitude. Don’t think about failure. You should always think that you can crack these exams just like other students. So, it is important that you should need good preparation.
Regular Mock Tests
It is suggested that the candidates should appear the mock test on a regular basis at least twice a week. This will help to analyse their mistakes and avoid repeating them anymore.Share this awesome article!