Hi students! In this post, we will check out the steps involved in filling up JNVST application form online! Students who are about to appear for JNVST 2019 will find this article very useful. Apart from students, parents too may use this post to obtain necessary information.
JNVST 2019 application form can be filled in two ways. They are –
- Online mode
- Offline mode
Offline mode has been around for quite some time now. Under this mode, a student/parent must obtain the application form from the concerned JNV. The form must be filled up and submitted at relevant JNV before the last date of submitting application.
NVS has introduced online application mode quite recently. They’ve introduced this new mode with the aim of easing up application process for students and parents!
In this post, you will find everything you need to know about JNVST online application process. This post covers details such as – role of CSC (Common Service Centre), important dates, how to fill the application form and flow of events.
Let us start! Here we go –
Applying for JNVST 2019: Flow of events
Take a look at the series of events involved while applying for this exam –
- Obtaining application certificate from nvshq.org
- Fill up the details of class 3, 4 and 5 on the certificate
- Getting the certificate certified by the Head Master of the school (where the candidate is studying in class 5th)
- Candidate and parent/guardians will visit the CSC (Common Service Centre)
- Filling up the application form at CSC through Digital Seva Portal
- Obtaining the printout of application form
- Obtaining admit card from CSC at specified date and time
Role of CSC
Ever since NVS has introduced online application mode, they’ve assigned CSC with the task of helping students fill up the form online. CSCs across all Indian states and UTs are equipped to help students fill up their JNVST application form.
Candidate and his/her parent/guardians must visit the concerned CSC in order to fill up the application form online. The application is filled online through Digital Seva portal.
JNVST 2019 Application Form: Important Dates
- The process of online application will begin on last week of September, 2018.
- The last date for filling online application form will be on last week of November, 2018.
Let us take a closer look at the application process now. Here it is –
Application Process: Step-By-Step Guide
Here are the main steps involved in application process –
Step 1: Obtain and Fill the Certificate
The first step is obtaining the certificate. It can be obtained online from nvshq.org. Here’s a sample of the certificate –
The certificate is used to collect details of the student as well as his/her academics in class 3, 4 and 5. It collects the following details –
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Nature of disability (if any)
- Name of the school (class 3, 4 and 5)
- Category of school (class 3, 4 and 5)
- Location of school (class 3, 4 and 5)
- Month and year of joining (class 3, 4 and 5)
- Month and year of passing (class 3, 4 and 5)
- Name of the block (class 3, 4 and 5)
- Name of the district (class 3, 4 and 5)
- Name of the state (class 3, 4 and 5)
Applicant should fill up the certificate correctly. He/she should sign on it and also get it signed by his/her parent/guardian.
Step 2: Get the Certificate Certified by Head Master of School
The second step is getting the certificate certified. We can’t proceed further (at the CSC) without getting it certified by a competent authority.
Applicant must get the certificate certified by the Head Master of the school (where he/she is studying in class 5).
Step 3: Visit relevant CSC
The third step is all about visiting relevant CSC (Common Service Centre). The applicant along with his/her parent/guardians must visit the CSC. The process of filling up the application process will take place at CSC. The detaile are covered in the next step.
Step 4: Filling up the application form at CSC
The operator at CSC will help you fill up the JNVST online application form. The application form will be filled up using Digital Seva Portal. The process is quite simple and won’t take much time.
The application form will demand the following types of information –
- Personal Information
- Classes Details
- Photo and Signature
As part of collecting personal details, you will need to enter the following details –
- Name of school
- Medium/Language of examination
- Mobile number of parent/guardian (for OTP verification)
- Name of the candidate
- Middle name
- Nature and Degree of disability (if any)
- Date of birth (in numbers and words)
- Identification mark
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Guardian’s name
- Relationship with Guardian
- Annual income of parents (in numbers and words)
- PIN Code
Step 5: Uploading Scanned Copy of the Certificate
Remember the certificate that we got certified by the Head Master of the school? Step number five is all about uploading a scanned copy of the certificate. After submitting scanned copy, move on to the next step.
Step 6: Fill details of class 3, 4 and 5 from Certificate
Fill up the details of class 3, 4 and 5 from the certificate certified by the Head Master of the school. The detailed entered in the certificate must be entered again on the computer.
Step 7: Upload Scanned copy of signature of candidate and parent/guardian
Prepare scanned signature specimen of the candidate and parent/guardian. The specimen must be sized between 10 to 30 KB. Upload these specimen into the portal.
Step 8: Submission of application form and obtaining printout
The last step is to save and submit the application form online. Before doing so, make sure that you have a look at the preview. Make sure that all the details entered are correct.
After saving and submitting it, you may obtain the printout of the application form. You’ll receive SMS conformation of submission on the registered mobile number.
On the specified date and time, the candidate may visit the CSC and obtain printout of the JNVST admit card.
CSC charges a nominal fees for the entire process. The details are as follows –
- Charge for online application form filling – 35 INR
- Charge for printout of admit card – 10 INR