Everything you need to know about Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2019
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) which is also referred as MP Vyapam will organize Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT 2019) probably in the month of June 2019. MP PPT is basically a state level entrance examination which conducts for admission to various Polytechnic diploma programmes. Candidates, who want to appear in MP Polytechnic exam for taking admission in polytechnic courses offered by several reputed polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh state, should submit their MP PPT 2019 application form as per schedule. The application process for MP PPT 2019 will be commenced in the month of June 2019 and will end up in the month of May 2019. The applicants interested to apply for the exam can check the important details of the examination from this article.
Important Dates Related To MP PPT 2019
Those students who want to apply for the MP PPT entrance exam in the year 2019 need to submit their online application on the given date. It is requested to all the students to have a look at the schedule mentioned below to have a proper idea of all the important dates as well. Any candidate who submits the application after the passing of the last date will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
If you are looking for appearing in the MP PPT 2019 then here are some important dates relevant to the MP PPT 2019. Take a look at them. The official dates and other related information are announced by the authority. If there is any change in the dates or if the candidates have any confusion then they can visit the official website of MP PPT
There are many important events involved in MP PPT examination such as opening & closing dates for the application process, availability of admit card, examination date, declaration of result etc. Check the expected schedule for MP PPT below
- The release date of the online application form will be from the second week of April 2019
- The end date of the online application will be from the second week of May 2019
- The online correction will be given to the candidates from the third week of May 2019
- The admit card will be released by the last week of June 2019
- The examination date of MP PPT will be from the second week of June 2019
- The result will be declared in the second week of July 2019
- The admission will also start from the third week of July 2019
Before the students start to fill out the application form, it is important that they should go through eligibility criteria. The candidates should check if they meet the given criteria to sit for the MP PPT 2019. If the authority finds that any student is not eligible then their application will be rejected right away. So, it is really important that the students understand how essential it is to see if they are eligible to apply or not.
The eligibility criteria specified by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has been discussed below. Each student must check these criteria to make sure about the eligibility to apply for the examination. The eligibility criteria are
- Nationality: All the applicants who are applying for the MP PPT must be an Indian national.
- Domicile: The applicants must have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state to apply for MP PPT 2019.
- Qualifying Marks: The applicants must have passed the 10th standard examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects scoring a minimum 35% marks.
- Exception: If an applicant has passed the 10th standard exam with grace marks then the grace marks will not be considered in the calculation of minimum obtained marks in qualifying exam.
MP PPT 2019 Application Form
For all the students who want to apply for the MP PPT test, it is important to register their names on the allocated date. The entire process is very simple. However, for those who want to have a detailed idea, we have the below-mentioned details for you.
The submission of application forms can be done from the official website link. It is very important for the candidate to read the instructions carefully before applying for the examination. Please note down MP PPT application form 2019 can only be submitted through online mode. Any other mode of application form will not be accepted except online mode.
The official authority of the MP PPT will be releasing all the information relevant to MP PPT before the application form. With the information provided by the authority, the candidates will get all the information that is needed for the registration and the process of form filling. Here is some information regarding the registration of the MP PPT.
The online application process will start most likely in the month of April 2019. The application form will only be accepted only through online mode. Candidates can get the application forms from the official website. The applicants have to submit their application form before the last date gets over. Please note down, your application form must contain genuine details only as required in the form, otherwise, your application will be rejected. The applicants must fill the field marks as (*). These are the mandatory fields, hence make sure that you do not leave it blank.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as a necessary application fee for general category applicants. On the other hand, the application fee for reserved category applicants is Rs. 200/-. An applicant can pay the application fee either through debit/credit card/net banking or by KIOSK Portal. The application fee is mandatory to confirm your candidature. The applicants need to make sure that they pay the application fee on or before the last date.
MP PPT Syllabus
There is certainly no doubt that MP PPT is one of the most popular and important exams that the students of Madhya Pradesh give. The main aim of the test is to make sure that the institutes select the best candidates who can make a proper career for themselves. So, for those who are interested in applying for the exam, it is important to be prepared. Knowing the syllabus will be a great help in that. The syllabus will tell the students a lot about the questions that will be asked in the MP PPT entrance exam. This will also help them in their preparation.
The syllabus of the examination will be prepared from the subjects like physics, chemistry, English and Mathematics. The authorities of MP PPT will prepare the syllabus to form 10th class. The candidates should go through the Science and Mathematics briefly.
The candidate needs to score good marks in each of these sections and subjects to qualify for the interview and the process of selection. If a student fails to score good marks, they will not be permitted to get an admission in the institutes.
Exam Pattern Of MP PPT 2019
It is very important that the candidate should know about the exam pattern of MP PPT 2019. It will help them in preparing for the exam in a better way. So, here are a few points that tell about the exam pattern of MP PPT 2019. The examination pattern briefs you the guidelines of the examination to be held on a specified date. The exam pattern will share the information such as duration of examination, type & no. of questions, sections in the question paper etc. & many other details.
- Mode Of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Number Of Questions: 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: The complete duration of the exam about 2 hours. No extra time will be provided to the candidates
- Language Of The Paper: The question paper will be asked in both Hindi & English language.
- Types Of Question: The question paper will be consisting of objective type question.
The admit card of MP PPT is expected to be available from the first week of June 2019. This is because the authorities generally release the admit card before 2-3 weeks of the examination date. As soon as the admit card is out, the candidates can download it by visiting the official website. The candidates will be asked to give their application number in order to download their hall ticket.
- The candidates will get their MP PPT admit card through online. Once the admit is out, they can download it
- The admit card of MP PPT will be released in the first week of June 2019
- The admit card will have the photograph and signature of the candidate. It will also have all other details that are related to the examination
- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card of the candidate which is printed, then it is important that should contact the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Candidates must note that all candidates have to carry valid admit cards along with the photo identity proof in the examination.
- And also carry voter Id, PAN card, aadhar card, DL, college Id proof, etc.
MP PPT 2019 Result
The authority of MP PPT announces the results for the candidates to see whether they have qualified the examination or not. Those students who have qualified will be considered for the interview and other selection procedure. The cutoff mark of the MP PPT entrance examination is announced just a few days before the announcement of the results. The cutoff marks help the students to understand whether they are qualified or not. The students who are not able to clear the cutoff marks will not be considered as qualified. The candidates should look for the following points given below in order to get the result of MP PPT
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of qualifying (12th) exam after the declaration of the result. The separate merit list will be prepared for the reserve categories.
- The authority will publish the MP PPT 2019 result in the first week of July 2019. MP PPT 2019 result will be issued after the completion of the written test. Candidates can check the MP PPT 2019 result through online mode.
- The candidates will have to enter their roll number and date of birth in order to check the results
- On the basis of qualifying (12th) exam after the declaration of the result merit list will be prepared by the authority.
- If the candidate is from a reserved category, then a separate list will be prepared for them
- The candidates are suggested to take a printout of the result for further admission process.
Admission Of MP PPT 2019
Basically, the performance of the student in the entrance examination will leave direct impacts on the admissions in diploma courses. The students who have qualified will get the ranking & selected in merit list as per their marks obtained in MP PPT 2019. Once the merit list is prepared by the authority, it will be published on the official website. The students have to check their name in the merit list to become a part of counselling. During the counselling, the document verification and admissions will be provided to eligible students.
MP PPT Counselling
- Candidates will be selected for the counselling it depends upon the common merit list. MP PPT 2019 counselling will be held through online mode.
- MP PPT 2019 counselling details will be issued by the authority of the local daily newspaper as well as on official websites.
- Candidates will be given opportunities having to select the course and college in which they are seeking for admission.
- Candidates will be allotted seat On the basis of availability of seats and choice filled by the candidates
- Candidates who are invited for counselling have to carry all original required documents for the verification process.
During the time of admission, the candidates have to carry all the important documents with them for verification. The important documents that they have to carry are 10th class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate, MP PPT 2018 Admit Card & Rank Card, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), PWD certificate (if required), ID Proof, Passport size photograph (same as in application form).
Preparation Tips For MP PPT
Here are some tips for the candidates that are looking to sit in the MP PPT 2019. These tips will help the candidate to prepare for the MP PPT. Go through each of the tips carefully
- Get Familiar With The Syllabus
The first thing to do for the candidates before they start to prepare is to become familiar with all the subjects as much as they can. So, it is important to go through the syllabus very carefully and study the resources accordingly.
- Collect Study Resources
The next step that the candidates should take is to accumulate all the study resources they can. There are many entrance books that are available online. Studying all the subjects from class 10 is compulsory as the exam will be based from class 10 syllabus.
- Practice Perfectly
Perfect practice leads to a perfect result. The candidates just don’t need to waste their time on a single question. While practising set a time for each question and follow accordingly.
- Consistent In Revising
If the candidates revise the topics at a regular interval of time then this will ensure that the information will be retained during the time of the examination. Since the information is of very high volume, it is important to go through the main topics once or twice. Make your schedule of study in such a way that you get enough time to complete around three rounds of revision.
- Work On The Weak Areas
It is common for most of the candidates have this problem of focusing on the strong areas only. They don’t want to focus on their weak part or leave the tough and uninteresting question to practice later. This habit of the candidates has a great effect on the overall performance of the candidate on the examination. Just keep in mind that if you leave certain sections or topics then you will lose marks. After all, every mark counts for you to pass.
- Prepare Notes
Every candidate must keep this habit of preparing notes. This is because the notes help the students for specific topic quickly and work as a reference guide. When the preparation of the examination at its peak, the candidates will not get enough time to go through the whole topic. If you take notes then it will help in better and faster retention.
- Be Stress-Free
It is important that the candidates should be stress-free before the examination. If they are in any kind of tension or stress hen it will hamper the preparation. Due to this, the candidates will not be able to perform well in the examination. It is not that easy to crack any kind of competitive exams so if there is any kind of stress then it will bring a negative impact on the performance.
- Have Positive Attitude
The candidates should grow a positive attitude. Don’t think about failure. You should always think that you can crack these exams just like other students. So, it is important that you should need good preparation.
- Regular Mock Tests
It is suggested that the candidates should appear the mock test on a regular basis at least twice a week. This will help to analyse their mistakes and avoid repeating them anymore.Share this awesome article!