Polytechnic course is the diploma course on Engineering and other technical courses. You can pursue Polytechnic Course immediately after 10th or 12th. In every state of India, there is a provision of imparting Polytechnic Diploma course by both government and privately-run institution. Polytechnic mainly focuses on the skills and the practical knowledge of the course that the learners are going to pursue. It covers the essential aspects of the more substantial engineering course. You can state the Polytechnic education minimum at the age of seventeen years. It will take three years to complete the whole course.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2019
Every year thousands of students all over Rajasthan apply for the polytechnic course in both government and private colleges. Every year Directorate of Technical Education of Rajasthan conducts Rajasthan Polytechnic. In the next year, it will be of no exception. The selection procedure conducted by DTE is based on the merit. That means, your previous merit records will determine your admission. It will also depend on the availability of seats across both the government and non-government colleges across Rajasthan.
As per the latest report, the form fills up of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 will start from last week of June 2019. After the publication of the merit list, the seat allotment will be declared by the authorities. In the form fill up, candidates will have the choice to write down their preferred colleges and institutions in which the candidate wishes to take admission. However, the final admission of the candidates will depend on the factors mentioned above. By this state-level admission procedure, you can take admission based on your last passed qualification in both the engineering and non-engineering colleges. After the completion of the admission procedure, candidates will begin their classes around the third week of August 2019.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria of Rajasthan Polytechnic have been prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education of Rajasthan. It is advisable to read all the eligibility criteria thoroughly. Failure to meet any of the criteria will lead to the cancellation of your application form and termination of admission. The current eligibility criteria of applying for Rajasthan 2019 are:
- Students must be a citizen of India. They must have valid proof of address and citizenship that will be asked at the time of counseling.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be at least fifteen years of age at the time of filling up the application to take admission to in the polytechnic colleges. However, there is no upper age limit for candidates to apply for the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019.
- The educational qualification is an essential factor for getting polytechnic college in Rajasthan. The reason is that there is no entrance exam for polytechnic courses and the selection is made solely by merit. For starters, candidates must be at least 10th pass or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have Science and Mathematics as one of the main subjects in their 10th Board Examination.
- Candidates must have minimum 35 percent aggregate marks in the 10th Board Examination.
Steps to fill Application Form:
You can fill up the form by the online method. To fill up the form, you need to go the website www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in to fill up form. Now, if you are a fresh applicant, then the form might confuse you. So, here a step by step guidance is given guiding you to fill up the form online for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019.
- In the website, you will find a link called ‘Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2019.’
- Before filling up the form, you will be asked to read the official bulletin with the necessary information. It is advisable to read that information very carefully.
- After reading all the application forms in details, you need to proceed to fill up the application form.
- The application form will ask you the necessary details like name, age, guardian’s name, address, marks scored in the last qualifying exam and many more. Read all of them and fill up every information carefully. Any type of mismatch in the information found at the time of admission will lead to the cancellation of the admission.
- After filling up all your essential details, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation via the email address that you have provided at the time of registration. You will also receive an SMS on your registered mobile number. It will be a confirmation alert about your admission.
- In the website itself, you will find the list of nearest e-Mitra center nearer your provided address. Select one of the centers. There you need to take the information of the application and submit the application fees.
- After paying the application fees, a token number will be generated.
- You need to log in again online on www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in where you have filled up the application form. There you need to log in with the token number that you have received after paying the fees. You also need to enter your name and the information sent to you via an alert to re-log into the website.
- Now, you need to fill up the rest of the details of the application form and the option form.
- There you need to fill up the things in details like personal details, address, qualifying exams that you have given so far and many more.
- You also need to upload scanned documents which will be discussed in the latter part of this article.
- In the options form, you need to enter the preferred college centers where you wish to pursue the polytechnic degree and the name of the course which you wish to pursue.
- You can fill up more choices of college and preferred subject by clicking on the ‘Add more button.’
- After filling up all the details carefully, check them thoroughly.
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Again take a print out of the rest of the application form, by clicking on the ‘Print’ button. It will be beneficial for further references.
The amount of fee that you have to submit for form fill up is 300 INR.
The documents that are necessary to upload during the filling up of the admission form are:
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination. In case you are applying after Class 12, then you need to produce a mark sheet of both Class 10 and Class 12.
- Passing certificate of Class 10 and also Class 12 in case you are applying after 12th.
- Character Certificate.
- Domicile or Address proof or certificate.
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to the reserved category.
- Residential Proof.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate (for quotas like sports, physically handicapped, ward of, etc.)
Important dates of Rajasthan 2019:
Now take a look at the critical dates of Polytechnic Admission of 2019 in Rajasthan:
- The date of availability of the application form: Last Week of June 2019.
- Last Date of submission of the form online: 3rd Week of July 2019.
- Publication of the provisional merit list: 3rd Week of July 2019.
- Uploading of Documents for verification: 4th Week of July 2019.
- Publication of the final merit list: 4th Week of July 2019.
- The first phase of allotment of the seat for counseling: First Week of August 2019.
- Commencement of classes: 3rd Week of August 2019.
The dates mentioned above are subject to change under any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities or declaration of a public holiday. Candidates are requested to keep in touch with the website for any latest update. Also, any kind of changes will be notified within the due time through advertisements, news bulletin or newspaper coverage.
Like all other Indian Examination and allotment system, Rajasthan Polytechnic admissions too have to follow some rules regarding reservation. The reservation ratio of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 is as follows:
- Reservation for Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer: Sixteen percent of the total seats are reserved.
- Reservation for Scheduled Caste: Sixteen percent of the total seats are reserved.
- Reservation for Scheduled Tribe: Twelve percent of the total seats are reserved.
- Reservation for Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer: One percent of the total seats are reserved.
The publication of merit list will be commenced at the mentioned time. A provisional merit List will first be published. After that, you need to re-upload all the documents for the verification. After verifying the documents, the final list of merit list will be published. The list published by the authorities are the final decisions and will not be changed. The allotment of the seat will be done according to the availability of the seats in the list of affiliated colleges. The authorities will declare the information and the date of counseling in the particular college on their respective websites.
At the time of admission, candidates have to pay fees of Rs. 4000. Candidates will be informed a date and time to attend the admission and counseling process. Candidates must mandatorily attend ten admission processes and follow all the process to get clearance during the time of admission. During the counseling, process candidates need to carry all the original documents for the verification. They also have to submit attested Xerox copy of each document to the college authorities.
You may also check – Kerala Polytechnic 2019
The original documents will be verified by the officials at the designated nodal centers. The allotment of the seat will begin at the last week of July to the first week of the August. The allotment process will consist of two rounds.
The most sought-after Polytechnic Courses:
The essential courses in the Rajasthan Polytechnic are:
- Diploma in Electronic and Communication.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Diploma in Art and Craft.
- Diploma in Ceramic Engineering.
- Diploma in Fashion Technology.
- Diploma in Interior Decoration.
Q How many polytechnic Colleges are there in Rajasthan?
As per the report in 2018 by the Directorate of Technical Education of Rajasthan, there are total sixty-two Diploma Colleges in Rajasthan that are eligible to take admission under Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019.
Q What are the numbers of courses that are currently imparted in Rajasthan Polytechnic?
As per the report in 2018 by the Directorate of Technical Education of Rajasthan, there are thirty-two different types of the stream that is available for the polytechnic course.
Q Why you should opt for polytechnic?
Doing polytechnic is the best decision when you are stuck in your life because of money related emergency or some other family issue. It gives you a chance to acquire a job at the beginning time of your life. Additionally, it gives incredible vocation development openings. On the off chance that any time of time you feel that you ought to go for a degree in designing then through the parallel passage, you can get affirmation in B.Tech (second Year).
Q Can we take admission in the Engineering B.Tech courses after polytechnic?
Yes, you can take lateral admission in the Engineering B.Tech courses after completion of polytechnic courses. You can take admission directly from the Second year of B.Tech and continue your studies on Engineering.
Q What is the duration of Polytechnic Course?
In Rajasthan, the duration of Polytechnic Course is three years in case of all the subjects.
Q Is it better to take admission after Class 10 or Class 12?
You can quickly take admission after Class 10, provided you are wholly focused on making a career on technical stream. The course is designed in such a way that regardless of your last qualification, you will be equipped with all the knowledge and syllabus that would be beneficial for you to get a job in your desired profile.
Q What are the women polytechnic colleges?
The women’s polytechnic colleges are the institution where only female students can get admission. These colleges are established keeping mind of the female empowerment and chances to give them the opportunity to opt for higher education in the interior areas or conservative areas. Apart from the mechanical and civil subjects, diploma courses on fashion, interiors designs, cooking, sewing, etc. are also imparted to tap the wide variety of interest of the female students.
Advantages of having Polytechnic degree from Rajasthan:
If you choose to take up a course, mainly a designing course through a polytechnic, you can be guaranteed specific focal points. Some of them are recorded underneath.
- Lesser Duration
If you intend to begin working promptly after the 2-3-year-long recognition course, at that point, you can manage yourself. If you choose to proceed with a degree course, and still, at the end of the day you could make sense of an alternative to working all the while, contingent upon the activity prerequisites, the field of work, and so forth. Or then again, you could mainly enlist for a standard degree course in the second year, quickly after the culmination of the recognition. In the event that the certificate is 2 years in length, at that point in a perfect world your designing degree would be finished in an aggregate span of 5 years, when contrasted with 6 years through the standard channel of 2 long stretches of tutoring after tenth, and 4 long stretches of building degree through a college.
- Excellent Practical Exposure
As said before, polytechnics take after the approach of a more considerable amount of realistic presentation than open learning. Given which, the specialized information of a polytechnic understudy might be better in contrast with an understudy who has graduated twelfth class.
- Reasonable Fees
When contrasted with BTech, BE or some other degree course, certificate through polytechnics is more moderate.
- Change Of Stream
It is a standout amongst other favorable circumstances if there should be an occurrence of a polytechnic. On the off chance that you choose to seek after a further degree later, you will have the alternative of exchanging fields.
- Easy Transition To Further Studies
After consummation of the polytechnic course, you will be in a superior position as far as the learning and handy presentation of subjects, when contrasted with different understudies. Eminent In Case Of Polytechnic Course/Diploma Considering every one of the advantages that a polytechnic course or recognition offers, it is clear now that the affirmation or learning that you increase through it might be nearly at standard with a degree course. In any case, one thing merits saying here. It is continuously fitting to seek after further instruction or upgrade your abilities in the wake of finishing the polytechnic course. This is because, for a recognition holder, the vocation choices might be constrained regarding by and sizeable expert development or advancements when contrasted with that of a BTech proficient. In this way, it’s a smart thought to continue searching for choices to enhance your expert profile by deciding on additional specialized accreditation or courses or degrees.
The scope of Polytechnic:
Studying a polytechnic course gives you encounter inside a dynamic and dynamic learning condition. The polytechnic foundations are devoted to offering various expert courses under one rooftop. The courses at polytechnic assist understudies with starting his or her calling, either through a vocation at an all-around organization or by beginning his own particular business.
There are many vocation openings accessible to you in government area or private segment after finishing the polytechnic course. A few organizations significantly want to select polytechnic understudies instead of designing understudies. Understudies can likewise get parallel passage in BTech(2nd year) after effectively finishing certificate course.
In government area the open doors accessible are:
- Indian Railways.
- Airplane terminal Authority of India
- Electricity Departments (Both private and state-owned)
- Power Grid
In the separate division, you can land the position at the organizations like Bombay Dyeing, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, HCL, Infosys, Siemens and so forth identified with your field. At section level in these organizations, you can procure approx 10,000 INR. Polytechnic Engineers function as item engineer, benefit build, right-hand fashioner, investigators, junior specialist, official and so forth. You can likewise fill in as lab aide at school. There are likewise phenomenal vocation openings in the bay nations for polytechnic engineers.
A polytechnic would enable you to accomplish down to earth information of preparing on the fundamental level. In the wake of accomplishing a polytechnic recognition, you could straightaway apply for employment in a similar field and frequently in the legislature or separate divisions.
Fundamentally, the commonsense information is engaged upon in a polytechnic, with lesser weight age to the hypothesis part. This is primarily to make the understudy knowledgeable with the fundamental specialized ideas. The aggregate term of courses in polytechnics could be up to 2-3 years.
A college, then again, centers on the open parts of the course alongside the expert development of the understudy. It additionally gives commonsense introduction by methods for lab assignments or undertakings. The aggregate term of building courses, for example, BE or BTech, as offered by colleges could be 3-4 years. Curiously, numerous understudies who pick certificate courses through polytechnics in the wake of finishing tenth additionally decide on degree courses through colleges.
It is less demanding for them to straightforwardly enlist in the second year of the degree course at the college on account of the establishment they officially worked through their course finished at the Polytechnic. Numerous understudies even settle on occupations quickly after their polytechnic course gets over, and seek after their degree course while working. In this way, mostly they procure while they learn!
Rajasthan is one of the states of India that needs a considerable portion of skills every day. Apart from that many real estate development projects have opened up the opportunity for civil graduates. This is the best time to start a course at Polytechnic. Every sector is giving you in addition to that opportunity. It is your chance to grab the opportunity and make your future bright. Wishing you all the bets for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019.Share this awesome article!