- Everything you need to know about Telangana Polytechnic Admission 2020
- Important Dates Of TS Polycet 2020
- Eligibility Criteria Of TS Polycet
- Application Form Of TS Polycet 2020
- Exam Pattern Of TS Polycet 2020
- Syllabus Of TS Polycet 2020
- Download Admit Card Or Hall Ticket
- Cutoff Marks
- Results Of TS Polycet 2020
- Admission Procedure Of TS Polycet 2020
- Counselling For TS Polycet 2020
- Preparation Tips For TS Polycet
Everything you need to know about Telangana Polytechnic Admission 2020
TS Polycet 2020 also known as Telangana State Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test conducted to offer admissions in diploma courses. The SBTET (State Board of Technical Education, Hyderabad) is the examination authority for TS Polycet 2020. The students who have qualified TS Polycet 2020 will get admission to various government & private institutes of Telangana state. The official notification of TS Polycet for the year 2020 will be released probably in the month of March 2020 along with the application forms. The interested students will be able to apply online from the official website. This article provides you the important details of the examination starting from the important dates, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, application procedure, and many others.
Important Dates Of TS Polycet 2020
Those students who want to apply for the TS Polycet entrance exam in the year 2020 need to submit their online application on the given date. It is requested to all the students to have a look at the schedule mentioned below to have a proper idea of all the important dates as well. Any candidate who submits the application after the passing of the last date will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Also check – IGNOU diploma courses.
If you are looking for appearing in the TS Polycet 2020 then here are some important dates relevant to the examination that you should know about. Take a look at them. The official dates and other related information are announced by the authority. If there is any change in the dates or if the candidates have any confusion then they can visit the official website of TS Polycet. Also check – Engineering colleges in Telangana.
There are many important events involved in TS Polycet examination such as opening & closing dates for the application process, availability of admit card, examination date, declaration of result etc. Check the expected schedule for TS POLYCET 2020 below:
- The official notification of TS Polycet will be released in the month of March 2020
- The application forms will be available from the month of March 2020
- The application forms will be available till the month of April 2020. After this, no other ways will be entertained to get the application form. So the students get access to the application form timely
- The closing date for submission of application form with late fee is in the month of April 2020
- The admit cards will be issued from the month May 2020
- The examination date for TS Polycet 2020 will be on the month of May 2020
- The answer key will be released in the month of May 2020
- The results will be declared in the month of June 2020
- The counselling will be from the month of June 2020
Eligibility Criteria Of TS Polycet
Before the students start to fill out the application form, it is important that they should go through eligibility criteria. The candidates should check if they meet the given criteria to sit for the TS Polycet 2020. If the authority finds that any student is not eligible then their application will be rejected right away. So, it is really important that the students understand how essential it is to see if they are eligible to apply or not.
The eligibility criteria specified by State Board of Technical Education, Hyderabad has been discussed below. Each student must check these criteria to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the examination or not. The eligibility criteria are
- Nationality: The applicants should be an Indian national along with having a domicile of Telangana state.
- Age Criteria: The students must have completed 15 years of age as on the admission year.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must have cleared 10th or equivalent exam from Board of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana with scoring at least 35% marks.
- Qualification: Those who have passed 10th standard compartmentally are also eligible to apply for TS Polycet 2020.
- Equivalent Exams: The students who have passed 10th or equivalent exam from NIOS/CBSE/APOSS/ICSE & other Boards in the country having Mathematics as a subject scoring minimum 35% marks can also apply for TS Polycet exam 2020.
Application Form Of TS Polycet 2020
For all the students who want to apply for the TS Polycet test, it is important to register their names on the allocated date. The entire process is very simple. However, for those who want to have a detailed idea, we have the below-mentioned details for you.
The submission of application forms can be done from the official website link. It is very important for the candidate to read the instructions carefully before applying for the examination. Please note down TS POLYCET application form 2020 can only be submitted through online mode. Any other mode of application form will not be accepted except online mode.
The official authority of the TS Polycet will be releasing all the information relevant to TS Polycet before the application form. With the information provided by the authority, the candidates will get all the information that is needed for the registration and the process of form filling. Here is some information regarding the registration of the TS Polycet
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the conducting body i.e. https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the application form link.
- From there the candidates will be directed to the application form page, where you need to enter the details as asked in the application form.
- The candidates have to fill up some details in the application form like personal information, academic information, contact information etc.
- The application process also asks the candidate to upload the scanned images of the candidate’s photograph. It should be 30kb-20kb dimension & signature should be of a 30kb-15kb dimension in jpeg format.
- The payment of application fee is mandatory to complete the application procedure. The application fee is Rs. 330/- which can be paid by debit/credit card or net banking.
- At last, take the print out of completely filled “TS Polycet 2020 Application Form” for future reference.
Exam Pattern Of TS Polycet 2020
It is very important that the candidate should know about the exam pattern of TS Polycet. It will help them in preparing for the exam in a better way. So, here are a few points that tell about the exam pattern of TS Polycet. The examination pattern briefs you the guidelines of the examination to be held on the specified date. The exam pattern will share the information such as duration of examination, type & no. of questions, sections in the question paper etc. & many other details.
- Mode Of Examination: The TS Polycet 2020 will be held in online mode.
- Question Type: There will be a total 120 questions of MCQ type.
- Negative Marks: There is no penalty for wrong answers. So, students can attempt each and every question with confidence
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. No extra time will be provided to the candidates
- Sections Of The Exam: The question paper will be divided into 3 sections namely Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Number Of Questions: The Chemistry & Mathematics section will have 30 questions, whereas Physics section will have total 60 questions
Syllabus Of TS Polycet 2020
There is certainly no doubt that TS Polycet is one of the most popular and important exams that the students of Telangana give. The main aim of the test is to make sure that the institutes select the best candidates who can make a proper career for themselves. So, for those who are interested in applying for the exam, it is important to be prepared. Knowing the syllabus will be a great help in that. The syllabus will tell the students a lot about the questions that will be asked in the TS Polycet entrance exam. This will also help them in their preparation.
The syllabus of the examination will be prepared from the subjects of physics, chemistry, English, and Mathematics. The authorities of TS Polycet will prepare the syllabus to form 10th class. The candidates should go through the Science and Mathematics briefly.
The candidate needs to score good marks in each of these sections and subjects to qualify for the interview and the process of selection. If a student fails to score good marks, they will not be permitted to get an admission in the institutes.
Download Admit Card Or Hall Ticket
The admit card of TS Polycet is expected to be released by the month of the 1st week of April. This is because the authorities generally release the admit card before 2-3 weeks of the examination date. As soon as the admit card is out, the candidates can download it by visiting the official website. The candidates will be asked to give their application number in order to download their hall ticket.
- The candidates will get their TS Polycet 2020 admit card through online. Once the admit is out, they can download it
- The admit card of TS Polycet 2020 will be released in the third week of May 2020
- The admit card will have the photograph and signature of the candidate. It will also have all other details that are related to the examination
- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card of the candidate which is printed, then it is important that should contact the authority of the TS Polycet as soon as possible.
- The candidates are also required to bring an original photo Id proof on the date of the examination
The cutoff marks are the minimum qualifying scores which candidates have to score in the entrance test. The cut-offs for TS Polycet 2020 will be 25% marks of the total marks of examination. The 25% marks mean the applicants have to score minimum 30 marks to qualify the entrance test as the total marks in the examination will be 120. These marks will be considered for ranking and for selecting the eligible students for counselling. The authority has not specified cut off marks for reserved category students.
Results Of TS Polycet 2020
TS Polycet announces the results for the candidates to see whether they have qualified the examination or not. Those students who have qualified will be considered for the interview and other selection procedure. The cutoff marks of the TS Polycet entrance examination is announced just a few days before the announcement of the results. The cutoff marks help the students to understand whether they are qualified or not. The students who are not able to clear the cutoff marks will not be considered as qualified. The candidates should look for the following points given below in order to get the result of TS Polycet
- The examination result of TS Polycet 2020 will be declared in the 3rd week of May 2020 after successful completion of the examination.
- The students will be able to check their result from the website by entering their application number.
- The result card will show the name, marks, rank hold, roll number, examination centre name etc. information of the qualified students.
- The result has to be kept carefully as it is an important document needed in the further stages of admission in TS Polycet.
Admission Procedure Of TS Polycet 2020
Basically, the performance of the student in the entrance examination will leave direct impacts on the admissions in diploma courses. The students who have qualified will get the ranking & selected in merit list as per their marks obtained in TS Polycet exam 2020. Once the merit list is prepared by the authority, it will be published on the official website. The students have to check their name in the merit list to become a part of counselling. During the counselling, the document verification and admissions will be provided to eligible students.
Counselling For TS Polycet 2020
The counselling process of TS Polycet will be started by the authority on the 1st week of June 2020. The TS Polycet counselling will be conducted in online mode, hence the seats will also be allocated through online mode. As the counselling will be held online, the students need to register their name for counselling on the official website. After seat allotment, the students will be called for document verification. The seat allotment order can be downloaded from the official website so that you can report to the allotted college to perform the admission procedure.
Preparation Tips For TS Polycet
Here are some tips for the candidates that are looking to sit in the TS Polycet 2020. These tips will tell you about how to prepare for the TS Polycet to score better.
- Get Familiar With The Syllabus
The first thing to do for the candidates before they start to prepare is to become familiar with all the subjects as much as they can. So, it is important to go through the syllabus very carefully and study the resources accordingly.
- Collect Study Resources
The next step that the candidates should take is to accumulate all the study resources they can. There are many TS Polycet entrance books that are available online. Studying all the subjects from class 10 is compulsory as the exam will be based from class 10 syllabus.
- Practice Perfectly
Perfect practice leads to a perfect result. The candidates just don’t need to waste their time on a single question. While practicing set a time for each question and follow accordingly.
- Consistent In Revising
If the candidates revise the topics at a regular interval of time then this will ensure that the information will be retained during the time of the examination. Since the information is of very high volume, it is important to go through the main topics once or twice. Make your schedule of study in such a way that you get enough time to complete around three rounds of revision.
- Work On The Weak Areas
It is common for most of the candidates have this problem of focusing on the strong areas only. They don’t want to focus on their weak part or leave the tough and uninteresting question to practice later. This habit of the candidates has a great effect on the overall performance of the candidate on the examination. Just keep in mind that if you leave certain sections or topics then you will lose marks. After all, every mark counts for you to pass.
- Prepare Notes
Every candidate must keep this habit of preparing notes. This is because the notes help the students for specific topic quickly and work as a reference guide. When the preparation of the examination at its peak, the candidates will not get enough time to go through the whole topic. If you take notes then it will help in better and faster retention.
- Be Stress-Free
It is important that the candidates should be stress-free before the examination. If they are in any kind of tension or stress hen it will hamper the preparation. Due to this, the candidates will not be able to perform well in the examination. It is not that easy to crack any kind of competitive exams so if there is any kind of stress then it will bring a negative impact on the performance.
- Have Positive Attitude
The candidates should grow a positive attitude. Don’t think about failure. You should always think that you can crack these exams just like other students. So, it is important that you should need good preparation.
- Regular Mock Tests
It is suggested that the candidates should appear the mock test on a regular basis at least twice a week. This will help to analyze their mistakes and avoid repeating them anymore.Share this awesome article!