Do you want to join the Indian Army? If yes, this article will be of help to you. Here, I’ve provided important details about the recruitment rallies (open bharti) conducted by the Indian Army in 2023-2024. This article covers topics such as – official notifications, updates, registration dates, rally dates, schedule and much more!
Each year, the Indian Army conducts recruitment rallies throughout India. Such recruitment rallies are popularly known as open bharti. You will be reading details about open bharti for the year 2023-24.
Through open bharti, the Indian Army recruits candidates to fill vacancies in the following job posts –
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier (General Duty)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Automated Cartographer
- JCO (Religious Teacher)
- JCO (Catering)
- Havildar Education
Table of Contents
Indian Army Open Rally Dates 2023
ZROs conduct recruitment rallies throughout the year. They conduct open rally system to recruit candidates. Dates of such rallies and CEE are usually advertised in local newspapers and on the Join Indian Army website.
State-wise Open Rally Dates
Here’s the state-wise list of Open Rallies around the corner. Click on the state you want and get all the details about rallied around the corner –
Here are open bharti rallies that are just around the corner –
- Raibareli- April 2023
- JRC Bareilly- May 2023
- Kotdwar- April 2023
- Roorkee- May 2023
- Babugarh- May 2023
- Khelgaon- May 2023
- Mathura- June 2023
- Kangra- June 2023
- Varanasi- July 2023
- Khasa- April 2023
- Srinagar- May 2023
- Leh- May 2023
- Ludhiana- July 2023
- Jammu- August 2023
- Palakkad- April 2023
- Kolar- April 2023
- Mangalore- May 2023
- Kottayam-May 2023
- Gulbarga- July 2023
- Sehore- April 2023
- Anuppur- April 2023
- Chattarpur- April 2023
- Janjgir Champa- May 2023
- Mhow- May 2023
Readers are advised to keep an eye on the official Join Indian Army website and leading dailies. For example, watch out for soldier clerk / skt recruitment for the year 2023 on the website and newspapers.
Please keep an eye on this article. More updates regarding rally dates and open bharti schedule will be published here. Readers may bookmark this page and visit it regularly for getting updates.
Recruitment rally is carried out through ZROs (Zonal Recruitment Office). Your district falls under a specific ZRO in your state. Your application will be processed by the relevant ZRO.
Here’s a list of ZROs –
- GRD Kunraghat Gorakhpur
- IRO Delhi Cantt
Under the supervision of ZROs (Zonal Recruitment Office), AROs (Army Recruiting Office) carry out recruitment rallies and CEE (Common Entrance Test).
Here are the steps involved (starting from application to the last stage of the test)-
- Apply for recruitment rally (Registration)
- Document verification
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical test
- CEE (Common Entrance Test)
- Publication of final merit list
Documents required for verification at the rally
- Educational Certificate / Mark sheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is required to be signed by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorized Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate (International, National, State or District level events).
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorized Government Signatory.
Exam and syllabus
The selection process consists of the following main tests –
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- CEE (Common Entrance Test)
The PFT (Physical Fitness Test) comprises of –
- 1.6 Km run
- Pull ups
- 9 feet ditch
CEE is a written test that tests the candidate’s knowledge in subjects such as – GK, Mathematics, Computer and Science. Questions asked in the CEE exam will be of 8th, 9th, 10th and 10+2 standard level.
The final selection will be merit based. Based on the marks scored by candidates in Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test and CEE, a merit list will be made. If your name features in the merit list, you will be selected to undergo further training!Share this awesome article!