In this article, you will be reading about important documents that are to be submitted while attending Indian Army’s recruitment rally. As we all know, the Indian Army conducts open rally (bharti) throughout India. Document verification is an integral part of this selection procedure.
The recruitment rally could be for posts like – soldier clerk, soldier tradesman, soldier technical, soldier general duty, havildar education or JCO posts. In each of the above mentioned cases, candidates must submit relevant documents at the recruitment rally venue.
The recruitment process is as follows –
- Document verification
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical test
- CEE (Common Entrance Test)
- Publication of final merit list
As you can see, document verification is an important step. It is only after verifying the documents that a candidate is allowed to undergo PFT, medical test and written test!
So, which are the important documents to be submitted? The documents required are used as proof of candidates’ educational qualifications, caste, religion, date of birth and other crucial details.
Important documents to be carried by candidates to the army rally venue
Here’s the complete list of the documents required –
- Educational Certificate / Mark sheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is required to be signed by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorized Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate (International, National, State or District level events).
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorized Government Signatory.