Are you searching for Banco Popular routing number to initiate a wire transfer or ACH transfer? Do you want Banco Popular routing number for receiving or sending money within the USA? Do you need the routing number for receiving or sending money internationally? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled all the routing numbers used by Banco Popular.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of routing numbers used by Banco Popular, location of the bank & more. Users who want to use wire transfer or ACH transfer will benefit from this post. Also check – Capital One routing number.
Using the routing number provided here, Banco Popular customers may carry out banking transactions (wire or ACH) within the USA or internationally. In simple terms, a bank routing number is a nine-digit number that acts as a bank’s address/unique identifier. Routing number is used while carrying out electronic transactions such as – wire transfer, ACH, direct deposits, bill payments etc. Also check – Bank of America routing number.
Let us check out Banco Popular’s routing number now. Here it is –
Also check –
Table of Contents
Banco Popular routing number for Wire & ACH transfer
|Sr No||Name of the banking institute||State||Routing number|
|1||Banco Popular||ACH transfers within USA||026008811|
|2||Banco Popular||Wire transfer within USA||026008811|
Where to find Banco Popular routing number for sending money within USA & international accounts?
- Banco Popular routing number can be found on the bottom left corner of a check.
- It can also be found on your Banco Popular mobile banking app.
- The bank routing number can also be accessed online on the Banco Popular website.
- One may also dial customer care/support service of Banco Popular and find the routing number.
- You may even find the routing number on your Banco Popular statement.