Are you searching for Bangor Savings Bank routing number to initiate a wire transfer or ACH transfer? Do you want Bangor Savings Bank routing number for receiving or sending money within the USA? Do you need the routing number for receiving or sending money internationally? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled all the routing numbers used by Bangor Savings Bank.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of routing numbers used by Bangor Savings Bank, location of the bank & more. Users who want to use wire transfer or ACH transfer will benefit from this post. Also check – Bank of America routing number.
Using the routing number provided here, Bangor Savings Bank customers may carry out banking transactions (wire or ACH) within the USA or internationally. In simple terms, a bank routing number is a nine-digit number that acts as a bank’s address/unique identifier. Routing number is used while carrying out electronic transactions such as – wire transfer, ACH, direct deposits, bill payments etc.
Let us check out Bangor Savings Bank’s routing number now. Here it is –
Bangor Savings Bank routing number for Wire & ACH transfer
|Sr No||Name of the banking institute||State||Routing number|
|1||Bangor Savings Bank||ACH transfers within USA||211274382|
|2||Bangor Savings Bank||Wire transfer within USA||211274382|
Where to find Bangor Savings Bank routing number for sending money within USA & international accounts?
- Bangor Savings Bank routing number can be found on the bottom left corner of a check.
- It can also be found on your Bangor Savings Bank mobile banking app.
- The bank routing number can also be accessed online on the Bangor Savings Bank website.
- One may also dial customer care/support service of Bangor Savings Bank and find the routing number.
- You may even find the routing number on your Bangor Savings Bank statement.