Are you searching for Bank of Hawaii routing number to initiate a wire transfer or ACH transfer? Do you want Bank of Hawaii routing number for receiving or sending money within the USA? Do you need the routing number for receiving or sending money internationally? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled all the routing numbers used by Bank of Hawaii.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of routing numbers used by Bank of Hawaii, location of the bank & more. Users who want to use wire transfer or ACH transfer will benefit from this post. Also check – Chase Bank routing number.
Using the routing number provided here, Bank of Hawaii customers may carry out banking transactions (wire or ACH) within the USA or internationally. In simple terms, a bank routing number is a nine-digit number that acts as a bank’s address/unique identifier. Routing number is used while carrying out electronic transactions such as – wire transfer, ACH, direct deposits, bill payments etc. Also check – Citizens Bank routing number.
Let us check out Bank of Hawaii’s routing number now. Here it is –
Bank of Hawaii routing number for Wire & ACH transfer
|Sr No||Name of the banking institute||State||Routing number|
|1||Bank of Hawaii||ACH transfers within the USA||121301028|
|2||Bank of Hawaii||Wire transfers within the USA||121301028|
Where to find Bank of Hawaii routing number for sending money within USA & international accounts?
- Bank of Hawaii routing number can be found on the bottom left corner of a check.
- It can also be found on your Bank of Hawaii mobile banking app.
- The bank routing number can also be accessed online on the Bank of Hawaii website.
- One may also dial customer care/support service of Bank of Hawaii and find the routing number.
- You may even find the routing number on your Bank of Hawaii statement.