Are you searching for Bank of Oklahoma routing number to initiate a wire transfer or ACH transfer? Do you want Bank of Oklahoma routing number for receiving or sending money within the USA? Do you need the routing number for receiving or sending money internationally? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled all the routing numbers used by Bank of Oklahoma.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of routing numbers used by Bank of Oklahoma, location of the bank & more. Users who want to use wire transfer or ACH transfer will benefit from this post. Also check – Capital One Bank routing number.
Using the routing number provided here, Bank of Oklahoma customers may carry out banking transactions (wire or ACH) within the USA or internationally. In simple terms, a bank routing number is a nine-digit number that acts as a bank’s address/unique identifier. Routing number is used while carrying out electronic transactions such as – wire transfer, ACH, direct deposits, bill payments etc. Also check – Bank of the West routing number.
Let us check out Bank of Oklahoma’s routing number now. Here it is –
Bank of Oklahoma routing number for Wire & ACH transfer
|Sr No||Name of the banking institute||State||Routing number|
|1||Bank of Oklahoma||ACH transfers within the USA||103900036|
|2||Bank of Oklahoma||Wire transfers within the USA||103900036|
Where to find Bank of Oklahoma routing number for sending money within USA & international accounts?
- Bank of Oklahoma routing number can be found on the bottom left corner of a check.
- It can also be found on your Bank of Oklahoma mobile banking app.
- The bank routing number can also be accessed online on the Bank of Oklahoma website.
- One may also dial customer care/support service of Bank of Oklahoma and find the routing number.
- You may even find the routing number on your Bank of Oklahoma statement.