Are you searching for Comerica Bank routing number to initiate a wire transfer or ACH transfer? Do you want Comerica Bank routing number for receiving or sending money within the USA? Do you need the routing number for receiving or sending money internationally? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled all the routing numbers used by Comerica Bank.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of routing numbers used by Comerica Bank, location of the bank & more. Users who want to use wire transfer or ACH transfer will benefit from this post. Also check – Citibank routing number.
Using the routing number provided here, Comerica Bank customers may carry out banking transactions (wire or ACH) within the USA or internationally. In simple terms, a bank routing number is a nine-digit number that acts as a bank’s address/unique identifier. Routing number is used while carrying out electronic transactions such as – wire transfer, ACH, direct deposits, bill payments etc.
Let us check out Comerica Bank’s routing number now. Here it is –
Comerica Bank routing number for Wire & ACH transfer
|Sr No||Name of the banking institute||State||Routing number|
|1||Comerica Bank||ACH transfers within USA||121137522|
|9||Comerica Bank||Wire transfer within USA||121137522|
Where to find Comerica Bank routing number for sending money within USA & international accounts?
- Comerica Bank routing number can be found on the bottom left corner of a check.
- It can also be found on your Comerica Bank mobile banking app.
- The bank routing number can also be accessed online on the Comerica Bank website.
- One may also dial customer care/support service of Comerica Bank and find the routing number.
- You may even find the routing number on your Comerica Bank statement.