Are you searching for DFCU routing number to initiate a wire transfer or ACH transfer? Do you want DFCU routing number for receiving or sending money within the USA? Do you need the routing number for receiving or sending money internationally? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled all the routing numbers used by DFCU.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of routing numbers used by DFCU, location of the bank & more. Users who want to use wire transfer or ACH transfer will benefit from this post. Also check – Citibank routing number.
Using the routing number provided here, DFCU customers may carry out banking transactions (wire or ACH) within the USA or internationally. In simple terms, a bank routing number is a nine-digit number that acts as a bank’s address/unique identifier. Routing number is used while carrying out electronic transactions such as – wire transfer, ACH, direct deposits, bill payments etc.
Let us check out DFCU’s routing number now. Here it is –
DFCU routing number for Wire & ACH transfer
|Sr No||Name of the banking institute||State||Routing number|
|1||DFCU||ACH transfers within USA||072486791|
|2||DFCU||Wire transfer within USA||072486791|
Where to find DFCU routing number for sending money within USA & international accounts?
- DFCU routing number can be found on the bottom left corner of a check.
- It can also be found on your DFCU mobile banking app.
- The bank routing number can also be accessed online on the DFCU website.
- One may also dial customer care/support service of DFCU and find the routing number.
- You may even find the routing number on your DFCU statement.