Are you searching for routing number directory of banks and financial institutes in Alaska? Do you want to initiate a wire transfer or ACH transfer? Do you want any banks’ routing number in Alaska for receiving or sending money within the USA? Do you need the routing number for receiving or sending money internationally? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled the routing numbers of all major & small banks based out of Alaska, USA.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of routing numbers used by all banks, credit unions & financial institutes in Alaska, location of the bank & more. Users who want to use wire transfer or ACH transfer will benefit from this post.
Also check –
Using the routing number provided here, customers in Alaska may carry out banking transactions (wire or ACH) within the USA or internationally. In simple terms, a bank routing number is a nine-digit number that acts as a bank’s address/unique identifier. Routing number is used while carrying out electronic transactions such as – wire transfer, ACH, direct deposits, bill payments etc.
Let us check out routing numbers of all banks in Alaska now. Here it is –
Table of Contents
- List of routing numbers of all banks & credit unions in Alaska
- ALASKA DISTRICT ENGINEERS FCU
- ALPS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- CREDIT UNION 1
- CREDIT UNION ONE
- CREDIT UNION ONE (WARD COVE FCU)
- DENALI STATE BANK
- FIRST BANK
- FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
- GLOBAL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- MAC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- MAC FEDERAL CU
- MATANUSKA VALLEY FCU
- MT MCKINLEY BANK
- NORTHERN SKIES FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- NORTHRIM BANK
- SPIRIT OF ALASKA FCU
- TONGASS FCU
- TRUE NORTH FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Where to find routing number for sending money within USA & international accounts?
List of routing numbers of all banks & credit unions in Alaska
|Name of the bank/credit union/financial institute||Routing number||City|
ALASKA DISTRICT ENGINEERS FCU
ALPS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
CREDIT UNION 1
CREDIT UNION ONE
CREDIT UNION ONE (WARD COVE FCU)
DENALI STATE BANK
FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
GLOBAL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
MAC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
MAC FEDERAL CU
MATANUSKA VALLEY FCU
MT MCKINLEY BANK
NORTHERN SKIES FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
SPIRIT OF ALASKA FCU
TRUE NORTH FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Where to find routing number for sending money within USA & international accounts?
- Routing number can be found on the bottom left corner of a check.
- It can also be found on your bank’s mobile banking app.
- The bank routing number can also be accessed online on the official website of your bank.
- One may also dial customer care/support service of the bank and find the routing number.
- You may even find the routing number on your bank account statement.